Samsung Ativ Tab is announced with dual-core processor, 10-inch screen, and Windows RT
1. Aeires (unregistered)
Samsung needs to make the aluminum chassis standard on all their devices, looks awesome.
2. Ohrules (Posts: 326; Member since: 11 Jun 2012)
perhaps the times are (finally) changing.....
3. itiswhatitis (Posts: 423; Member since: 23 Jan 2012)
I wouldn't bet on that cuz Samsung have used it in wave but for some reason they never use aluminium on android,it's pissing me off!
5. agamhonda (Posts: 14; Member since: 11 Oct 2011)
I am loyal HTC fan, but it doesn't seem lik HTC is going to step up to the plate with the new WP8
9. Henrik (Posts: 141; Member since: 18 Feb 2012)
I actually think they are. They are getting into a desperate state with their falling stock price and diminishing sales. They recently asked for public beta testers for their new Windows Phone softwares, so I'm sure they'll step 1-up from Samsung. HTC has a lot more riding on this being a success than Samsung has. Maybe they'll even stretch themselves to include a quad-core?
Personally, I'll be supporting Nokia - but I hope HTC at least outsells Samsung. Samsung is getting way too big and greedy, they want it all and I can't let them have it.
10. Topcat488 (Posts: 1345; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
How can you say Sammy is greedy!?! Samsung is the cool kid in the neighborhood, who (helps) and plays with everyone... Why can't their be a Windows RT Surface made by Apple? I guess some kids would rather play alone... ;(
6. The_Godfather (Posts: 186; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
I think Sammy would bang the Tablet market as well along with Asus, Surface, Sony and Lenovo.
Apple would sue them for having this sort of knowledge as well lolzzz
7. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
why samsung didn't use aluminium brushed housing for their galaxy line ?
8. StreetNerd (Posts: 802; Member since: 08 Dec 2010)
to cut the cost? cheap plastic+high specs or aluminium+mediocre specs?