Rovio puts out teaser video for Bad Piggies, its Angry Birds spin-off
1. downphoenix (Posts: 3140; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
The birds aren't angry for no reason, those pigs stole their eggs! (and in the case of Rio, their friends got locked up)
I bet this game will still show the pigs as the bad guys, its just that you'll get to play as them. Because sometimes, you gotta root for the bad guys.
2. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3684; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
I was thinking the same thing. How can he say that the birds are angry for no reason?
3. downphoenix (Posts: 3140; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
Makes you wonder if Michael H ever got past the intro screen in Angry Birds, LOL.
If not, guess I can't blame him for thinking the birds are angry for no reason.
10. 305Bucko (Posts: 506; Member since: 07 Aug 2011)
Guys theres 2 sides to every story, I think its only fair to hear the pigs out. Maybe they had a legitimate reason for taking the eggs, or perhaps they didnt even take the eggs, meybe someone dressed as a pig started this whole thing.
Maybe the pigs already had a patent on elliptical type objects that were infringed upon. Are we going to beleive the birds just because they showed a 200 page email where the pigs try to copy the egg.
Im just sayin, these pigs deserve a fair trial. And if its worth it. I'll pay the $0.99 for the full version.
24. dragonstkdgirl (Posts: 144; Member since: 07 Apr 2012)
Your comment is full of win. Thumbs up lol
12. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2696; Member since: 26 May 2011)
We're led to believe that the Pigs stole the eggs, but the most they ever do is put them in protected places. Did you ever think that maybe the Pigs are acting like Social Services and keeping the eggs from obviously violent and potentially abusive parents?
In the case of Rio, the Pigs locked up birds, because how long have they been attacked and had their homes destroyed by the birds? If the locked up birds are friends of the Angry ones, how do we know that they weren't trying to infiltrate the Pig world, and take them down from the inside? They could be bird terrorists! Are you defending terrorists?
Okay, that's enough of that. I'm out.
4. 1ceTr0n (Posts: 549; Member since: 20 May 2012)
Author of this article is an un-informed moron...
5. andro. (Posts: 1997; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
I think the angry birds craze has run past its sell by date,it was good wil it lasted though and the devs certainly made sure it lasted quite longer than other crazes like draw something
6. ogy_dogy (Posts: 453; Member since: 29 Jun 2012)
Wow awesome, but wp probably wont get it -.-
7. downphoenix (Posts: 3140; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
Nah, WP and Playbook will get it, Im just sure they'll have to wait a while compared to iOS and Android, like usual.
17. ogy_dogy (Posts: 453; Member since: 29 Jun 2012)
I sure hope so, we never got seasons, rio or space. :(
20. downphoenix (Posts: 3140; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
wow, you guys never got that? Rovio must really not care much about the WP platform.
Got those on my PB, although I have a feeling that may be just because of the 2.0 update which makes porting android apps easy, probably the only reason they bothered, lol.
23. ogy_dogy (Posts: 453; Member since: 29 Jun 2012)
Nope, for some reason theyre ignoring us, but windows 8 will get them all as xbox live games, so theres hope for us yet :P
8. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
In the immortal words of the red bird:
9. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
woooooooowww... so people still play angry birds?!
11. HäckeMáte (Posts: 168; Member since: 28 Feb 2012)
Im sorry that link you posted is not working can you repost :D
13. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
no.. its not a link.. i dont know how did it become a link...
14. 305Bucko (Posts: 506; Member since: 07 Aug 2011)
15. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
haha enjoying the link faking much?
16. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1439; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
I played all the angry birds but now i'm playing bejeweled 3 which i recommend everyone a very simple arcade game.
19. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3583; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Bejeweled....bored of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Instead, i'd till love to overdo the previous high score in Angry Birds all over again!!!!
21. downphoenix (Posts: 3140; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
Agreed, Im a fan of Popcap, but Bejeweled is arguably their most boring game. Play Plants Vs Zombies or Peggle instead.
22. SavageLucy42 (Posts: 211; Member since: 24 Mar 2011)
Still waiting for sequel: Pretty Well Contented Birds.