Panasonic P-02E is a rumored Android smartphone with 1080 by 1920 pixel display
1. ajac09 posted on 13 Dec 2012, 07:30 5
Wish Panasonic and Fuji among others would bring phones to the US and not just japan.
2. PhenomFaz posted on 13 Dec 2012, 07:51 2
no point they just dont have enough market following here...and moreover as good as they are they'll have difficulty etching out a piece of the pie if anything is left after Sammy and Apple are done with it!
5. gwuhua1984 posted on 13 Dec 2012, 10:16 3
It's disappointing that Panasonic doesn't release in the US... I had a flip phone from them before, and it was great... It'd be nice to have more manufacturer choices.
4. ryq24 posted on 13 Dec 2012, 09:24 0
japan electronic companies are going downhill. only sony seems to have a chance of surviving.
6. nyamo posted on 13 Dec 2012, 11:16 1
Generally if you see number and letter sequences by and phone company from Japan you'll never see it anywhere else but there. I do hope sprint is able to get some new toys from soft bank
9. Lawliet posted on 14 Dec 2012, 01:49 0
You can buy them outside of Japan, fully unlocked, actually, but of course if you're in to root and all that stuff you shouldn't bother with these.
7. lukasound posted on 13 Dec 2012, 18:41 0
This only shows how important marketing and support is. They already make the phone, so development is out of the equation...
It's not even profitable for them to try to sell a product they already developed and are producing because marketing and support expenses are far greater.
8. InspectorGadget80 posted on 13 Dec 2012, 20:43 1
Damn they need to bring some more JAPANESE phone here in the states Japan always gets the goods