Oppo Ulike 2S introduced; 5MP front-facing camera doubles as vanity mirror
With the Oppo Ulike 2 launched last December, it's been almost 6 months and that means it is 140 years old in smartphone years. So Oppo (which is a palindrome), has introduced the Oppo Ulike 2S, borrowing liberally from Apple's naming process.
There is no word on when the Oppo Ulike 2S will launch or what price it will sell for, but we will keep our eyes to the ground to catch the next rumbling of information about the model.
Oppo Ulike 2S Fullscreen
More popular slideshows
LG G3 - 40 Tips & Tricks for LG's most powerful smartphone ever
25 Jul 2014, 01:36
5 Android L themes, launchers and icon packs to install while you wait
25 Jul 2014, 03:23
iOS 7 release date and time are today (Sep 18), get ready to update!
18 Sep 2013, 04:00
LG G3 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: vote for the better phone
25 Jul 2014, 06:01
Here’s how to record screen video on Apple’s iPhone and iPad
25 Jul 2014, 09:11
The best Android browsers, 2014 edition: design, features, and performance
23 Jul 2014, 09:49
Oppo Ulike 2S
source: CNMO (1), (2), (3) via UnwiredView
15. Shatter (Posts: 1967; Member since: 29 May 2013)
The MeituKiss has an 8MP front facing camera and you can buy it right now pretty cheap yet phone arena will never say anything about that phone.
2. donjunior (Posts: 50; Member since: 28 May 2013)
Fascinating! Much better than iPhone. Samsung FTW though.
4. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5047; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
I don't think so, Wendy. This phone has 5MP front camera, does the Galaxy S4 have this 5MP front camera? No right? And why would you compare this to the iPhone?
Wendy FTW though.
(Fail To Win)
5. quadrazeus (Posts: 359; Member since: 03 May 2013)
How do you know that he/she/it is Wendy?
10. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5047; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Well, we haven't seen Wendy for few days now, I can 90% sure that this "donjunior" is "wendygarett" because just look at this "donjunior" comment, haven't you notice that his comments sound almost the same as Wendy's comment?
12. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5047; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
*I'm 90% sure, not I can 90% sure.
Sorry about that.
11. umadden (banned) (Posts: 90; Member since: 14 Apr 2013)
hurrrr moar megapixels
enjoy your data charges from video calling from you phone
13. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5458; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Have you ever heard about the different settings?
3. ArtSim98 (Posts: 2256; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
Have to admit that Oppo's custom UI doesn't look too bad.
7. taikucing (unregistered)
Why can't samsung design a beautiful phone like this?
14. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1619; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
Oppo fi d 5 and this...gratz oppo...opo ftw!
18. HDShatter (Posts: 1021; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
Mediatek vs snapdragon: both are smooth, both play games at 1080p smooth. Snapdeagon scores higher in benchmarks and that is it while the mediatek cpu gets 2 to 4 days of battery life depending on the battery size.