Octa-core powered Huawei G750 leaks, could be the Huawei Glory 4
MediaTek says that the chip actually consumes less battery power than today's quad-core silicon that is found in high-end handsets.The G750 will be equipped with a 5.5 inch screen, but it will feature resolution of 720 x 1280, disappointing those who expected a FHD screen. The phone comes with 2GB of RAM, 32GB of native storage, and back and front facing cameras of 13MP and 5MP respectively. Android 4.2.2 will be on board.
Some of these specs match up perfectly with the Huawei Glory 4, so it is quite possible that the Huawei G750 and the Huawei Glory 4 are one and the same. Regardless, it looks like Huawei will have at least one model coming soon with a true octa-core processor.
5. Huawei G750 is powered by the true octa-core MT6592 processor
9. AnTuTu score of the Huawei G750
source: MyDrivers (translated) via TechRadar
1. JojoGo101 (Posts: 211; Member since: 17 Dec 2012)
First off, Android 4.2? Secondly, Do you have a design team? But overall, a good phone I must say.
2. byazatt (Posts: 159; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
720p on a 5.5" display is nothing to write home about.
4. Boybawang (Posts: 45; Member since: 02 Jun 2013)
720p on 5.5" is very respectable. Even my 720p 32' TV is very sharp no joke. The big plus is lesser battery drain which is more important to me than the extra pixels that can't be noticed.
3. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 2694; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Nice copy or mix of Note 1 and Nexus 4.