Motorola announces winner of its Moto 360 watch face design contest
1. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3718; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
The perfect winner. Congrats!!!
A very minimalistic watch face which displays most of all things superbly with right colors.
2. ManusImperceptus (Posts: 724; Member since: 10 Jun 2014)
Funny, just saw the 10 candidates, and immediately wrote this one off as the most ordinary/boring... Still, I see the functionality, but it's certainly the one that says "hey, look at me!" the least...
11. fzacek (Posts: 2486; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)
It shows everything that you need in a way that is not too complicated. What you want in a smartwatch is easy, glanceable information...
3. MINDoSOUL (Posts: 149; Member since: 28 Feb 2014)
Not bad, if only chronograph dials were in there too.
5. buccob (Posts: 2566; Member since: 19 Jun 2012)
Exactly what I thought would win... and I also loved #6
7. Brewski (Posts: 350; Member since: 05 Jun 2012)
Does anyone know where to get one of these when they do come out. Will there be brick and mortar stores or online order only? And what about extra wrist bands and accessories?
8. VZWuser76 (Posts: 4188; Member since: 04 Mar 2010)
Motorola's online store for certain, and carriers possibly. The only downfall for them is they won't be able to charge a service that goes with it, like a data package.
10. OmarKS (Posts: 31; Member since: 31 Oct 2013)
Yes. I was hoping for that one. That one was the most stylish design to me...
12. fzacek (Posts: 2486; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)
This is a great design, with lots of easily glanceable information...