Moto X+1 Moto Maker options to include leather and maybe more
1. techperson211 (Posts: 1179; Member since: 27 Feb 2014)
Looks like Lenovo is doing a good job in presenting Motorola .
2. Busyboy (unregistered)
Google still technically owns Motorola. For now
8. middlehead (Posts: 110; Member since: 12 May 2014)
Lenovo is doing nothing. They don't own Motorola yet.
5. cheeseycheeser (Posts: 413; Member since: 24 Mar 2011)
Orange IS an option for the moto x??
7. NexusPhan (Posts: 625; Member since: 11 Jul 2013)
Yes it is. It was added in the round two of colors, pretty long after the release of the Moto X.
6. KillgoreTroutTime (Posts: 433; Member since: 06 Jan 2014)
I currently have a wooden backed Moto X and I will probably buy one of these with leather in a year or so. Plastic, glass, and metal are outdated for me.