More celebrities chime in about two-year upgrades and T-Mobile's JUMP!
Your entry, which should be uploaded to Twitter, Instagram or Facebook, could be a story, a series of pictures, or a video. We have three new celebrity videos to share with you, relating to the contest. There is one from Olympic swimmer Summer Sanders, who might seem familiar to you from her stint as host of Figure It Out. Other videos come from Kylie Jenner and recent NBA draftee Peyton Siva.
The contest runs through July 31st with voting to begin on August 7th. Good luck!
source: T-Mobile (1), (2), (3) via TmoNews
1. roscuthiii (Posts: 1602; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
They really count as celebrities? No wonder what's wrong with the world...
2. vandroid (Posts: 192; Member since: 04 Sep 2012)
Not relevant to the article but still thumbed you up
4. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5166; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
it's a sad world we live in. and celebrities think its a good thing for us. please
5. Napalm_3nema (Posts: 434; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
Summer Sanders is an Olympic gold medalist swimmer.
6. Shatter (Posts: 1637; Member since: 29 May 2013)
These people have enough money to buy a brand new phone whenever they want.
7. Larry_ThaGr81 (Posts: 293; Member since: 26 May 2011)
Who really cares what celebrities think. The world doesn't revolve around them.