Map the HTC logo undearneath the display of the One as a menu button
2. sintruder (Posts: 72; Member since: 30 Aug 2012)
no excuses for the people who complain about the two buttons now.
3. sintruder (Posts: 72; Member since: 30 Aug 2012)
another reason to buy the one!very cool indeed!
5. ahhxd717 (Posts: 332; Member since: 08 Dec 2011)
HTC could have included that option in the phone settings, don't really know why they went with the two button layout
6. chocolaking (Posts: 491; Member since: 22 May 2012)
Wowwwwww!! I better figure this trick out on my new One!!
this is freaking great!!! it's like finding an xtra 100 bucks bill stuck underneath the sofa!
7. true1984 (Posts: 694; Member since: 23 May 2012)
Too bad it doesn't work on the Sprint version...
11. chemhaz (Posts: 161; Member since: 04 May 2012)
Why don't they just make it work out of the box!
12. LeelaPakanati (Posts: 1; Member since: 09 Feb 2013)
I want to have it as htc = home, home = multitasking; i am used to the nexus to that's the way i like it