And even though these guys are trying to convince us that all manufacturers within the Android ecosystem are to remain equal, we just can't shake this feeling inside, telling us that it's highly-likely for Motorola phones to start getting software updates that bit earlier than others. And if Google is really devoted to that acquisition, and isn't buying Motorola for its patents alone (which makes this acquisition so much less interesting for us), we surely doubt that stuff like the Blur UI is going to stay in the long run. Something is surely going to change, we just don't know what it is yet. But enough speculation, let us hear what you think about this!
- How do you see Google's acquisition of Motorola Mobility?
- I'm totally in for it! 60.15% (711 votes) (711 votes)
- I guess this will at least balance the patent war. 23.43% (277 votes) (277 votes)
- I'm a bit hesitant. How is this supposed to help Android OS? 12.35% (146 votes) (146 votes)
- It's just a waste of money. 4.06% (48 votes) (48 votes)