Here's how to import your Facebook friends’ birthdays into your smartphone calendar
Actually, the Facebook friend birthdays are automatically synced on some phones like the Samsung Galaxy Note, but for the majority of phones, you’d have to do it yourself. So with no further ado, here’s how it’s done on Android.
How to import your Facebook friends birthdays into your phone calendar Fullscreen
More popular slideshows
iOS 7 release date and time are today (Sep 18), get ready to update!
18 Sep 2013, 04:00
Samsung Galaxy S5 rumor round-up: release date, price and specs
12 Feb 2014, 08:58
Is this the LG G3: specs for top-shelf Sprint-bound LG phone leak out
11 Apr 2014, 05:03
How to import your Facebook friends birthdays into your phone calendar
1. Log into your Facebook account
2. Export your friends birthdays
3. Export your friends birthdays 2
4. Import into calendar
6. Open the calendar on your phone
1. wendygarett (unregistered)
LOL I imported it via sync....
2. budias (Posts: 3; Member since: 01 Aug 2012)
I have do nothing with my lumia,
Its automatically appears in my calendar,
3. protozeloz (Posts: 5321; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
well other phones can import them automatically, I think it may be just the Nexus
4. wendygarett (unregistered)
yup it ask me to auto sync my phone from the time i activate... LOLOL
12. cityeighteen (Posts: 40; Member since: 28 Mar 2012)
The only problem I have with it is that it bugs you with reminders about everyone's birthdays, and birthdays are given the same priority as all other events, so I disabled the birthdays calendar. I wish they would use a separate birthdays calendar in the people hub, it would make more sense there
7. slaggyb (Posts: 165; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
My blackberry bold 9900 does that automatically and reminds me everytime my facebook friend has a birthday.....
9. Commentator (Posts: 2169; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
Automatically does it on my Evo 4G LTE (and my old Evo 4G too). I disabled it though, it was cluttering my calendar.
10. protozeloz (Posts: 5321; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
Touchwiz, SENSE, Blur and the one made from sony do that
14. msaiaditya29 (Posts: 1; Member since: 24 Jan 2014)
i want to import in my native calender app in android,how can i get???plz help me