Here come the leaked Samsung Galaxy S IV cases, suggesting a rectangular design
3. Diego! posted on 22 Feb 2013, 06:38 17 1
Agreed. So I guess we will just have to wait a little longer and see the first images of the S IV pop up :)
44. zhiae posted on 22 Feb 2013, 11:56 3 0
i cant wait ohhhhhhhhhhhffff
8. andro. posted on 22 Feb 2013, 06:42 12 0
Although the s3 camera is a bit better than the s2 camera it wasn't the huge upgrade alot of people hoped for, I reckon we will see a huge camera senor on the s4 and some much improved software and lens etc
24. SuperAndroidEvo posted on 22 Feb 2013, 07:20 5 8
"Here come the leaked Samsung Galaxy S IV cases, suggesting a rectangular design" lol
OK as opposed to circular design, square design, or triangular design? lol
This is the most "SHOCKING" article I have read in years. The Samsung Galaxy S IV is going to be of rectangular design.
38. Commentator posted on 22 Feb 2013, 09:36 6 0
Well it's certainly more rectangular than their previous generation, and any genius who reads this article would understand that it is significant because it means Samsung is once again changing their flagship design.
Only in 2013 do we criticize a legitimate news article based on how "shocking" it is.
20. PhoenixWright posted on 22 Feb 2013, 07:02 7 0
As long as its cheap but doesn't feel cheap :D
Please make one for GNote 2 :D
35. sayedejaz posted on 22 Feb 2013, 09:07 1 2
Oh samsung.. ! :(
They are doing in very Hurryy !!
Chance i see G IV to be fail !
Sammy take timee.. to release best thier ... it is actully scheduled for may .they releasing as soon as early possible.. !
because of this I doubt they dont use Exynos Octa.. - Not ready
Gorila Glass 3 - Not Ready !!
Rest problems will have to see ! wont be a huge upgrade !
I will wait till NOTE III !!!
46. nnaatthhaannx2 posted on 22 Feb 2013, 15:08 3 0
I could care less about the thickness, what's really important is the size of the bezel and the screen size.
If a thick phone means an indestructible build and better battery life, that's fine by me.
49. heyhi posted on 22 Feb 2013, 20:42 0 0
besides that camera hole, the shape looks like my S 2 case.
31. wendygarett posted on 22 Feb 2013, 07:47 5 1
I think the case is sexy, gonna borrow my cousin's s3 and put this case on and shout!!!
I HAVE A REVOLUTIONARY GALAXY S4!!! :D
4. dickwyn posted on 22 Feb 2013, 06:40 1 1
Here's another one also http://megapowertech.blogspot.
18. Diego! posted on 22 Feb 2013, 07:02 0 0
I saw it after commenting... sorry! :P
7. nikenturd (unregistered) posted on 22 Feb 2013, 06:42 9 2
Apple should sue...it has slightly rounded corners
10. Diego! posted on 22 Feb 2013, 06:47 0 0
Here is the original link:
Just check the last picture... could it be a case for two different phones? The camera hole is lower on the one of the left!
34. g2a5b0e posted on 22 Feb 2013, 08:57 1 1
Seymur is right. It's just an illusion because of how they are placed.
11. aayupanday posted on 22 Feb 2013, 06:48 8 0
I would prefer front stereo speakers like those on the HTC One.
15. _Bone_ posted on 22 Feb 2013, 06:52 3 2
That'd make the bezel quite big though, a mono speaker replacing the Samsung logo area would be more ideal for phone-screen ratio. But I'm with you on the front facing speakers, wonder why don't they all just expand the phone speaker on top...
12. _Bone_ posted on 22 Feb 2013, 06:48 0 0
Looks a bit thick, doesn't it?
Anyways, two new SIV camera samples. The one with the keyboard is a bit worrying, it's a stable shot @ 13MP/16:9 according to EXIF, and it's not looking sharp at all.
17. tiara6918 posted on 22 Feb 2013, 06:56 4 1
If this is the case for the real s4, I'm glad to see samsung coming back to a rectangular shape for its galaxy s line. The s3 corners are very ugly to look at
41. GALAXY-STORM posted on 22 Feb 2013, 11:09 0 0
It's much easier to hold and feels good than square edged ones
19. Nathan_ingx posted on 22 Feb 2013, 07:02 0 1
Suggesting a rectangular design??
That's funny man...i thought of SIV to have square shared chasis!! /s
21. redmd posted on 22 Feb 2013, 07:05 2 0
I hope the design is not S3-ish, something like the wave flagship series.
22. Nikolas.Oliver (limited) 4 days ago posted on 22 Feb 2013, 07:06 2 2
samsung..no plastic please..
48. vincelongman posted on 22 Feb 2013, 20:34 0 0
personally I dont really care since I always have a case on
but rushed metal does look better than plastic
23. linas_ltu posted on 22 Feb 2013, 07:18 0 1
Please give me a message if it's gonna be a non-plastic junk. Thanks.
25. jameshoe posted on 22 Feb 2013, 07:25 0 0
Rounded Edge? 13 megapixel camera? 5 inches display? Samsung Exynos 5 Octal-core processor? 4.1.2 Jelly Bean?
47. Android4u posted on 22 Feb 2013, 15:45 0 0
Rounded edges? Maybe..13mp probably (just hope they focus on the sensor as well)...5 in display, getting too big IMO... Exynos 5? Sorry bro, but it's not going to happen..Sammy is having a real hard time with power issues...it's most likely going to have snapdragon 600...gnote 3 may have it, but not the s4... 4.2 would be better but yeah 4.1 is still amazing
36. Diego! posted on 22 Feb 2013, 09:10 0 0
Have you checked LG's latest designs? They scream Samsung and Apple everywhere!
29. surethom posted on 22 Feb 2013, 07:39 0 0
Way Way to early for Samsung to have even finalized the design.
39. garz_pa posted on 22 Feb 2013, 10:35 0 0
Yes, a rectangular design; because we're expecting the phone to be round.
40. Diego! posted on 22 Feb 2013, 10:55 0 0
Some more cases with some paper showing the front of the device!!!
Buttoned (?) and button-less! :O
43. MobileCaseReview posted on 22 Feb 2013, 11:24 1 0
Sad to say, but mobile fun's case won't fit the actual release. Unfortunately there are a few US companies who also brought in "S4" cases already and it's already positive it's not the right model.