Here come the leaked Samsung Galaxy S IV cases, suggesting a rectangular design
3. Diego! (Posts: 629; Member since: 15 Jun 2009)
Agreed. So I guess we will just have to wait a little longer and see the first images of the S IV pop up :)
44. zhiae (unregistered)
i cant wait ohhhhhhhhhhhffff
8. andro. (Posts: 1999; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
Although the s3 camera is a bit better than the s2 camera it wasn't the huge upgrade alot of people hoped for, I reckon we will see a huge camera senor on the s4 and some much improved software and lens etc
24. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4848; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
"Here come the leaked Samsung Galaxy S IV cases, suggesting a rectangular design" lol
OK as opposed to circular design, square design, or triangular design? lol
This is the most "SHOCKING" article I have read in years. The Samsung Galaxy S IV is going to be of rectangular design.
38. Commentator (Posts: 3705; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
Well it's certainly more rectangular than their previous generation, and any genius who reads this article would understand that it is significant because it means Samsung is once again changing their flagship design.
Only in 2013 do we criticize a legitimate news article based on how "shocking" it is.
20. PhoenixWright (Posts: 102; Member since: 11 Feb 2013)
As long as its cheap but doesn't feel cheap :D
Please make one for GNote 2 :D
30. surethom (Posts: 697; Member since: 04 Mar 2009)
I do hope so, the bigger the sensor the better.
35. sayedejaz (Posts: 24; Member since: 05 Feb 2013)
Oh samsung.. ! :(
They are doing in very Hurryy !!
Chance i see G IV to be fail !
Sammy take timee.. to release best thier ... it is actully scheduled for may .they releasing as soon as early possible.. !
because of this I doubt they dont use Exynos Octa.. - Not ready
Gorila Glass 3 - Not Ready !!
Rest problems will have to see ! wont be a huge upgrade !
I will wait till NOTE III !!!
46. nnaatthhaannx2 (Posts: 820; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
I could care less about the thickness, what's really important is the size of the bezel and the screen size.
If a thick phone means an indestructible build and better battery life, that's fine by me.
49. heyhi (Posts: 131; Member since: 19 Feb 2013)
besides that camera hole, the shape looks like my S 2 case.
31. wendygarett (unregistered)
I think the case is sexy, gonna borrow my cousin's s3 and put this case on and shout!!!
I HAVE A REVOLUTIONARY GALAXY S4!!! :D
4. dickwyn (Posts: 621; Member since: 07 May 2012)
Here's another one also http://megapowertech.blogspot.
7. nikenturd (unregistered)
Apple should sue...it has slightly rounded corners
10. Diego! (Posts: 629; Member since: 15 Jun 2009)
Here is the original link:
Just check the last picture... could it be a case for two different phones? The camera hole is lower on the one of the left!
32. Seymur (unregistered)
Look closely, they are the same.
34. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3725; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
Seymur is right. It's just an illusion because of how they are placed.
11. aayupanday (Posts: 574; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
I would prefer front stereo speakers like those on the HTC One.
15. _Bone_ (Posts: 2154; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
That'd make the bezel quite big though, a mono speaker replacing the Samsung logo area would be more ideal for phone-screen ratio. But I'm with you on the front facing speakers, wonder why don't they all just expand the phone speaker on top...
12. _Bone_ (Posts: 2154; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Looks a bit thick, doesn't it?
Anyways, two new SIV camera samples. The one with the keyboard is a bit worrying, it's a stable shot @ 13MP/16:9 according to EXIF, and it's not looking sharp at all.