Google signs deal with Oakley and Ray-Ban maker for Google Glass
1. fzacek (Posts: 1641; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)
Well, it'll surely look much better than the ugly design that the current Google Glass has.
4. camera531 (Posts: 159; Member since: 30 Jun 2012)
Those are just beta prototypes. They were never meant for consumers.
9. PBXtech (Posts: 977; Member since: 21 Oct 2013)
Maybe. Mass production might make prices drop some.
2. buccob (Posts: 1423; Member since: 19 Jun 2012)
Yes please... Ray Ban's Aviators Glass for me...
Or at least an affordable Google Glass adaptable to my current folding Aviators
15. boosook (Posts: 992; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
Who do you think makes glasses for those brands? ;)
Btw, Luxottica is an Italian company.
6. jroc74 (Posts: 4731; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
Ok now...Google is serious about Glass....
Make is somehow available for prescription glasses....and it might be more than a fad. I have a feeling the Android Wear smartwatch is gonna be be a bigger hit.
8. antonioli (Posts: 174; Member since: 08 Sep 2013)
Not bad. Now things become more interesting.
10. HASHTAG (Posts: 152; Member since: 31 Jan 2014)
So looking forward to buying the Oakley version of Glass!
11. electrophage (Posts: 36; Member since: 17 Jun 2011)
Actually, this may be the takeoff event for Google Glass
16. good2great (Posts: 1039; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
those google glasses look waaaaaaay better.