First smartphone with two-sided transparent display gets a prototype, demonstrated in Japan
4. QinEmpire (Posts: 145; Member since: 16 May 2012)
Just as expected, no wonder its so laggy.
7. skymitch89 (Posts: 1179; Member since: 05 Nov 2010)
It's laggy because it's a QVGA display, has quite a bit of extra programming to run so that both sides of the screen can be used at the same time, and is probably an older version of Android running on older hardware.
2. thedarkside (Posts: 652; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
id rather have a slap bracelet style phone.
8. skymitch89 (Posts: 1179; Member since: 05 Nov 2010)
I find this fairly cool. I don't really think that it will catch on here in the US, if in any country, though.
9. WhyNotRadioShack (Posts: 13; Member since: 01 Jun 2012)
I knew that either Japan or China would produce something like this. Technology is getting crazy with the leaps and bounds it takes every single day.
10. mercorp (Posts: 990; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
Apple will surely consider it for their upcoming phones.
Maybe for the iphone 6..