'Find My iPhone" app allows you to remotely wipe or locate your handset
source: iTunes via TUAW
1. dahaka17 (Posts: 61; Member since: 08 Jun 2010)
to bad most other phones already have this feature ( weather it be third party or though the manufacurer)
7. PapaJay224 (Posts: 866; Member since: 08 Feb 2009)
This is bad, Now you can find every idiot with an iPhone? Or just the perp who stole it? Im think confrintation is going to be a polpular occurance in the coming months....Road rage to phone rage..
2. theGodpapa (Posts: 181; Member since: 15 Dec 2009)
whers my droid?????????????????????????? seriously, this is such a old app for a DROID it is hilarious how iphonearena.com reports it as revolutionary for the i phone.
3. spoonb1 (Posts: 77; Member since: 02 Jan 2010)
read the article dude, they are just mentioning that you no longer need to pay $100 for mobileme just to get this feature...
8. DonkeyPunched (Posts: 321; Member since: 10 Jan 2010)
He's just one of the typical idiots you find floppin around on this site. I think this is definitely a great solution because honestly, I don't think mobileMe is worth the 100 bucks a year.
4. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
It's funny how everytime there's an article about the iPhone there's a slew of people that post comments bashing it. What's even funnier is that it's usually the same group of posters. If the iPhone sucks why do you constantly go on phone arena and post on iPhone articles? It makes it look like you're obsessed with this phone and jealous that you don't have it.
5. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
Ps I have an iphone, but I don't go to every android article and post android sucks! iPhone is better! I'm happy with my phone and android is also a good phone. Don't care what phone others want to use.
6. dahaka17 (Posts: 61; Member since: 08 Jun 2010)
wasnt bashing im just saying that its not that big of a deal .. its a side note at best