Download all Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge wallpapers (full Quad HD resolution) here
1. Adreno (banned) (Posts: 755; Member since: 12 Mar 2016)
Wallpaper #4 is cute. Too bad my ordered S7 Edge hasn't shipped yet!
2. Tarox (Posts: 103; Member since: 17 Feb 2015)
I find them all awefull. The first thing I would change after turning it on
3. My1cent (Posts: 342; Member since: 30 Jan 2014)
Isn't it a known fact that blue pixels age much faster than red and green? Isn't it a good idea to avoid using any blue theme wallpaper?
4. Adreno (banned) (Posts: 755; Member since: 12 Mar 2016)
Then why did Samsung launch the Galaxy S4 with a default blue home-screen wallpaper?
Anyways, I swap wallpapers on a daily basis. So even a blue one isn't a wory for me.
8. Tarox (Posts: 103; Member since: 17 Feb 2015)
they are s**t as well. God thanks there is internet with really beautiful ones.
12. TechieXP1969 (Posts: 8939; Member since: 25 Sep 2013)
The funny thing is, many OEM's do have a few cool wallpapers on the phone, but when I try moving those wallpapers to my phone, when its not the same phone it just doesn't look as cool.
Like iOS wallpapers, when I put them on my Galaxy; they dont look as cool and the same for when I moved my Galaxy wallpapers to the iPhone.
Maybe its the placebo effect. But Apple wallpapers are no batter or worse than anyone else. Its just cropped designs.
The coolest S7 wallpaper is the one it shows in the info-graphic where the back and blue paper with the 7 shape. That is really cool.
10. spiderpig2894 (Posts: 584; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
Samsung's wallpapers lately are Sony-ish. Flow style.
13. sissy246 (Posts: 704; Member since: 04 Mar 2015)
They are ok. I find my own wall papers. Right now ,it is a Pink Floyd photos on home screen.
15. klonoi (Posts: 1; Member since: 30 Jun 2016)
Get a life guys, commenting on such wallpapers...just let them be. They still collecting money from you guys.