Bought an app you don't want? Here is how to get your money back
- Products that can be previewed by the buyer (such as ringtones and wallpapers): No refund is required or allowed.
- Products that cannot be previewed by the buyer (such as applications): You authorize Google to give the buyer a full refund of the Product price if the buyer requests the refund within 48 hours after purchase.
- Open the Google Play store, log in using your credentials, scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and follow the "My Orders & Settings" link
- Now find the app you want to get a refund for and hit that "Report a problem" link
- From the drop-down menu, select "I'd like to request a refund"
- Now use the text box to explain in detail the reason why you want to have your money back
2. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5289; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Try doing that on the Apple App Store.... Not gonna happen. Another way that Android rocks!
3. jmoita2 (Posts: 930; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
True; with Apple, once you sign on the dotted line, they own you... sorta like making a deal with the Devil...lol
4. BladePXE (Posts: 5; Member since: 23 Jun 2011)
That is not true, apple alows you to get a full refund on apps that you don't like. For I think up to 30 days.