BlackBerry R10 leaks out in red
"Scheduled Q3, but it's a mid tier... Plastic and all.. Nice though" was the leakster’s comment on the BlackBerry R10.
This definitely seems like a device BlackBerry will launch to widen its outreach to a maximum number of people, especially those who cannot afford the high-end Q10 and still want that BlackBerry full QWERTY experience.
Also in the background to the picture, you can once again see the white R10. Not looking bad, are they?
source: Instagram via CrackBerry
26. cabuya (Posts: 24; Member since: 16 Jul 2012)
Maybe for you it is but you and all people hate bb they need to think because bb is almost dead in the US is the not the same for the rest of the world but bb is the phone to beat in latin america,india some europe and other places and personal think bb may not becone the first or second place in the us but it will take a nice third place from wp
27. MC1123 (Posts: 1229; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
it dont look ugly at all!! i love it but of course what can you espect for a mid ranger?
s4 look like a mid ranger with all that plastic built! if its going to be a flagship, they should at least dress it with premiumness like other manufacturers do (sony, htc, apple and nokia their flagships looks and a worthy flagship by just looking at it) s4 look like a midranger coz its looks and built quality are similar to those chinese devices!
3. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1619; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
Is it me or is that the worlds newest most ugly phone?! It's made of plastic horrible design...and now runs BB10....I wouldn't get it...
28. MC1123 (Posts: 1229; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
lol... have you seen any low end that is build with aluminum? with all other hig end construction?
did you read the article? its a low end BB10!!
and it dont look bad at all!
4. tashreef (Posts: 476; Member since: 24 Nov 2012)
Will cost less than $ 100....i guess.... if not
Ahsa 210 looks more premium ....
6. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
Not, it will be like around $300 i suppose, in blackberry's eyes this device is gorgeous
5. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
ahahaha i laughed so hard after seeing this crap...bb you're certainly out of your mind
don't they have any better ideas ?
I wouldn't be surprised if they asked for a hefty price for this
this phone literally looks like a toodler toy
7. GeekMovement (Posts: 1499; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
I wouldn't get it even if it was free on contract.
8. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5042; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Yes, the R10 is ugly, plastic all around. But this is a low-end phone! So, you want a low-end phone with unibody design? (sigh) =_='
This is for the peoples who can't afford a Q10 and needs a low price QWERTY keyboard phone!
REMEMBER, THIS IS A LOW-END PHONE!
16. apiskula (Posts: 534; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
All there phones are low end! They are junk with outdated hardware and horrible operating system
18. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5042; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
I know you will be here, I know you will! If you hate BB, then why you clicked on this article?
19. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
just ignore it, it claims to hate but just loves the attention...just another troll that knows nothing
blank them all and they will just get bored not getting any reaction
23. apiskula (Posts: 534; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
Oh I cannot be ignored. You two fools need to get real phones!
22. Doakie (Posts: 1093; Member since: 06 May 2009)
I'm still kind of blown away that more companies haven't just taken AOSP Android and built upon it with a different UI. It would have brought along an easier App porting experience, and instant relevancy. Right now if they had made a Blackberry 10 OS built on AOSP they would at least be a viable option because you could side load any APKs that aren't available on the BlackBerry App market. Same with Open webOS, they should have just thrown away the underlying OS and concentrated on making a UI built on Android. Then HP could have still gone after Android phones and tablets, but still appealed to the die hard webOS fanboys. Imagine BlackBerry 10, or webOS with the Play Store...AWESOME.
24. Borrells (Posts: 4; Member since: 27 Apr 2013)
LOL here he is.............hates BB yet you still click and read the articles.......get a life.....
25. apiskula (Posts: 534; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
Need to continue to educate people like yourself how there are much better options than junk of Blackberry
9. pyradark (Posts: 737; Member since: 10 Jun 2012)
there a positive sides that Millions will buy these due to its cheap price, hopefully
17. apiskula (Posts: 534; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
Are you kidding me..They have even sold one million phones. Nobody is buying there garbage
31. PDXMatt (Posts: 42; Member since: 26 Feb 2007)
The word you are looking for is "their.'' Maybe you should educate yourself first before worrying about others.
10. cornerofthemoon (Posts: 505; Member since: 20 Apr 2010)
It kinda has a Nokia look to it. As long as the build quality and performance is better than previous Curves (it's spiritual ancestor) and the price is right, this phone ought to do very well, especially in Europe.
12. TheBitterTruth (unregistered)
Atleast it looks better than Galaxys!
29. MC1123 (Posts: 1229; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
even though it dont look premium at all, its good to see that BlackBerry will offer(hopefully) this R10 in different colors! just awesome! teens will indeed love this! since there's a lot who love BB's gorgeous phones!
i mean it dont llok that bad at all! its plastic but again its for midrange!
funny why these people dont whine for the plastic construction of the S4...