We already told you which were the most prominent tablets at CES 2011 according to us, so we say it's now your turn to sound off. Was it the Motorola XOOM that stole the show? Or you'd rather prefer the BlackBerry PlayBook? There's no doubt the we've been treated to some very impressive offerings by the major manufacturers, but it's safe to say that companies that have been relatively quiet on the mobile front so far also had some interesting stuff in store for us.
Please feel free to vote in the poll below, so as to express your opinion on which tablet made the biggest impression on you at this year's CES!
- Which was the best tablet at CES 2011?
- Motorola XOOM 22.32% (719 votes) (719 votes)
- RIM BlackBerry PlayBook 6.49% (209 votes) (209 votes)
- T-Mobile G-Slate 0.87% (28 votes) (28 votes)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 4G LTE 2.67% (86 votes) (86 votes)
- Dell Streak 7 0.59% (19 votes) (19 votes)
- Acer ICONIA Tab A500 0.34% (11 votes) (11 votes)
- Asus Eee Pad MeMO 0.4% (13 votes) (13 votes)
- Asus Eee Pad Slider 0.87% (28 votes) (28 votes)
- Asus Eee Pad Transformer 0.59% (19 votes) (19 votes)
- Notion Ink Adam 61.33% (1976 votes) (1976 votes)
- Panasonic Viera 0.28% (9 votes) (9 votes)
- Velocity Micro Cruz 0.03% (1 votes) (1 votes)
- Toshiba 10” tablet 1.12% (36 votes) (36 votes)
- Apple iPad FTW! Oh, it wasn't at CES? 2.11% (68 votes) (68 votes)