Apple unintentionally makes the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 popular in Australia
1. ivanko34 (Posts: 617; Member since: 04 Sep 2011)
Apple made publicity for Samsung
Thanks Apple please continue
15. biophone (Posts: 1923; Member since: 15 Jun 2011)
Lol this was great. Thats what you get apple.
2. roscuthiii (Posts: 2203; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
Can someone give me a Nelson Muntz "Ha ha!"???
3. bloodline (Posts: 706; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
aahahahaah kharma is a bitc* - isnt it apple
4. SlimSoulja86 (Posts: 660; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
Auch! they call it karma ryt? Sorry my Apple, u still have a special place in my heart though. LOL
5. vijaysivakula (Posts: 224; Member since: 17 Aug 2011)
Yeah. Special place for Apple in my heart too.... just dont ask which corner... :P
9. ZEUS.the.thunder.god (unregistered)
appreciate your feelings but rotten fruit`s place is in garbage. i hate rotten fruit.
17. SlimSoulja86 (Posts: 660; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
y'all dont be haters now. i luv Apple [well the fruit that is, lol]
6. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
"Thanks for the free advertising apple, now here is that lawyer bill and the lost sales that you need to pay, as per ordered by the judge" - Samsung
7. arcq12 (Posts: 733; Member since: 13 Oct 2011)
might really be a household name in the land down under but most likely its in a negative way because of Apple's accusations.. why are you guys celebrating?
10. ZEUS.the.thunder.god (unregistered)
i guess you have had too much of rotten fruit so you are not getting why are we celebrating.
12. arcq12 (Posts: 733; Member since: 13 Oct 2011)
First of all I'm not an Apple nor a Samsung fan.. but I'm an Android guy. But seriously, Apple made the Galaxy Tab 10.1 so popular in the form of being a copycat. Your fanboyism is eating up all of the space left in your witty brain thats for sure..
13. hunted (Posts: 403; Member since: 21 Sep 2011)
We are not celebrating for Samsung's success, but for Apple's lose in the battle :)
14. arcq12 (Posts: 733; Member since: 13 Oct 2011)
you might be celebrating that but they're not..
16. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
any advertising is good advertising. basically, because of the constant news cycle on the events, the Tab became a household name, where it was not before. And especially in light of apple's rediculous demands for all manufacturers on how to make a tablet that they wont sue over.. it shows samsung wasnt a copy cat, but apple was a bully. And people tend to get behind the guy being bullied.
Thats a lot of free positive press for samsung.
8. jacko (unregistered)
wheres miz now lol whats wrong miz is this to hot for u
i pre-ordered 1 too
11. Stuntman (Posts: 835; Member since: 01 Aug 2011)
So how much is Apple helping HTC in the US?
This could be a new marketing trend. I can see Samsung and HTC jumping on this. "Get the product that Apple tried to ban."
18. rendHELL (Posts: 304; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
All phones except Apple... will have on their ads... One of the products Apple tried to Ban..