Apple unintentionally makes the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 popular in Australia
1. ivanko34 posted on 14 Dec 2011, 04:51 19 2
Apple made publicity for Samsung
Thanks Apple please continue
4. SlimSoulja86 posted on 14 Dec 2011, 06:17 3 3
Auch! they call it karma ryt? Sorry my Apple, u still have a special place in my heart though. LOL
5. vijaysivakula posted on 14 Dec 2011, 07:06 4 1
Yeah. Special place for Apple in my heart too.... just dont ask which corner... :P
9. ZEUS.the.thunder.god posted on 14 Dec 2011, 07:45 3 1
appreciate your feelings but rotten fruit`s place is in garbage. i hate rotten fruit.
17. SlimSoulja86 posted on 14 Dec 2011, 16:22 1 0
y'all dont be haters now. i luv Apple [well the fruit that is, lol]
6. remixfa posted on 14 Dec 2011, 07:09 8 0
"Thanks for the free advertising apple, now here is that lawyer bill and the lost sales that you need to pay, as per ordered by the judge" - Samsung
7. arcq12 posted on 14 Dec 2011, 07:18 3 7
might really be a household name in the land down under but most likely its in a negative way because of Apple's accusations.. why are you guys celebrating?
10. ZEUS.the.thunder.god posted on 14 Dec 2011, 07:47 4 2
i guess you have had too much of rotten fruit so you are not getting why are we celebrating.
12. arcq12 posted on 14 Dec 2011, 08:01 2 3
First of all I'm not an Apple nor a Samsung fan.. but I'm an Android guy. But seriously, Apple made the Galaxy Tab 10.1 so popular in the form of being a copycat. Your fanboyism is eating up all of the space left in your witty brain thats for sure..
13. hunted posted on 14 Dec 2011, 08:29 2 1
We are not celebrating for Samsung's success, but for Apple's lose in the battle :)
14. arcq12 posted on 14 Dec 2011, 08:49 2 3
you might be celebrating that but they're not..
16. remixfa posted on 14 Dec 2011, 10:54 2 0
any advertising is good advertising. basically, because of the constant news cycle on the events, the Tab became a household name, where it was not before. And especially in light of apple's rediculous demands for all manufacturers on how to make a tablet that they wont sue over.. it shows samsung wasnt a copy cat, but apple was a bully. And people tend to get behind the guy being bullied.
Thats a lot of free positive press for samsung.
8. jacko (unregistered) posted on 14 Dec 2011, 07:21 5 0
wheres miz now lol whats wrong miz is this to hot for u
i pre-ordered 1 too
11. Stuntman posted on 14 Dec 2011, 07:51 4 0
So how much is Apple helping HTC in the US?
This could be a new marketing trend. I can see Samsung and HTC jumping on this. "Get the product that Apple tried to ban."
18. rendHELL posted on 15 Dec 2011, 06:38 0 0
All phones except Apple... will have on their ads... One of the products Apple tried to Ban..