Angry Birds Go! now available on Android, iOS, Windows Phone, and BlackBerry 10
1. ArtSim98 (Posts: 2253; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
I never liked angry birds but now it's just getting worse and worse...
2. jonartpop (Posts: 154; Member since: 25 Oct 2012)
wow available too for Windows Phone and BB10. how cool.. every developer should follow ROVIO.
3. ihavenoname (Posts: 1254; Member since: 18 Aug 2013)
Why should they? Android and iOS are both extremely succesfull, so why would they waste money on WP?
4. papss (unregistered)
You want a carrot troll?
7. jack123 (Posts: 44; Member since: 07 Jan 2013)
As you said "Android and iOS are both extremely succesfull, so why would they waste money on WP?" I don't think so, even I don't own WP yet.
WP has its potential to expand their market, that just one of the reasons the devs invest their money on its,just like when they start with androids.
By the way the one that Devs should not invest money in maybe BB10.
You didn't mention BB10 from above, so basically you just a WP hater.
11. ihavenoname (Posts: 1254; Member since: 18 Aug 2013)
Well, if you had to develop an app, what platform would you choose? And yes, I don't like WP and I can talk from experience, I have owned 2 Lumias. And BB10, though it's good, unfortunately, I doubt that it will succeed. I love Nokia but I'm dissapointed by a fact that so mediocre company took it over.
12. jack123 (Posts: 44; Member since: 07 Jan 2013)
Simply I just a user, so about develop an app is no for me, but if I had develop an app I would make it globally for all OS, so users can use it across platforms.
And u have no right to tell developer to stop making app for platform that you don't like either, unless you owned the developer's company.
It just WP is not your preference but still below android and iOS are WP & BB, it's not like I'm backing WP or something.
5. toiletcleaner (Posts: 183; Member since: 10 Oct 2012)
and for $50 they let you play a free game. Rovio is a troll
6. Sire3008 (Posts: 86; Member since: 26 Sep 2013)
Best cart cost $99.99.... Isn't dat insane? That can even buy another phone!!!
8. Deaconclgi (Posts: 210; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Is "grinding" the new term for "playing" the game?
13. ellieny (Posts: 2; Member since: 12 Dec 2013)
i played yesterday on my iphone 4s and it was terrible :/
14. downphoenix (Posts: 2267; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
Rovio has been down in the dumps lately. They are oversaturating Angry Birds, and their previous new game, The Croods, ended up being a poor facebook clone that was tied down to energy as well. Games that use "energy" seem to be a pretty poor and outdated Free 2 Play model. Keeping consumers from playing the game will just send them packing to another game that doesnt restrict them from playing. Rovio is not going to be the new Activision or Nintendo, they'll be the new Zynga or THQ, adios!