All-in-one toolkit lets you unlock and root any HTC One in a few clicks
1. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
The One might be 2013s favorite! Something for everyone. Except VZW customers. :-(
2. BillyG (Posts: 305; Member since: 24 Sep 2012)
you mean 2013s fav. until GS4 hit the market...
3. Superpiff (Posts: 36; Member since: 29 Jul 2012)
Normally I would say that's accurate but I've been noticing more anti samsung sentiment than usual its no longer the underdog should be interesting not saying the one is gonna outsell it or anything but it seems people are hating the plastic body and the fact that it looks almost identical to the s3
5. chocolaking (Posts: 494; Member since: 22 May 2012)
GOod to know this!!
But I have no need to unlock it now. Phone is perfect itself.
got this beast last friday, and this is the best phone i ever held in my life.
the new sense and blinkfeed is so awesome!!!!
and the camera quality on this monster is unreal..
the wide angles, and low light pictures that i have taken.
it's unbelivable man..
this is the best phone I ever held in my life. so far..
7. Luisit0 (Posts: 73; Member since: 18 Feb 2013)
Actually, there already is S-OFF for the One.