5.5" Apple iPhone 6 leaks, as Jimmy Lin strikes again
Now, though, we see an even clearer image of the iPhone 6 (and what seems its 5.5-inch, phablet-sized model), as Jimmy Lin strikes again. The celebrity has posted a picture on his Weibo account, showing him repairing an iPhone 5s with a shattered display, and casually alongside you can see the 5.5” iPhone 6.
The alleged 5.5” iPhone 6 is turned off, but you can clearly see the changed position of the physical buttons with the volume keys on the left and the only place left for a power/lock key being on the right, closer to your thumb. Take a closer look at this alleged beta iPhone 6 unit, and also notice it’s iPad mini-like design with curvier edges. Do you like what you see?
source: Jimmy Lin
1. darkskoliro (Posts: 975; Member since: 07 May 2012)
Hahhaa he certainly likes his technology..
2. aayupanday (Posts: 517; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
That one's certainly not meant for one handed usage.
3. darkkjedii (Posts: 11366; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
If this thing is real, I'm lining up today. That looks nice man.
13. Vexify (banned) (Posts: 570; Member since: 16 Jun 2014)
Doesn't it? White/Silver and Black look the best imo.
19. darkkjedii (Posts: 11366; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Yeah, they have the gold one beat, as far as the leaks go.
28. Castro90 (Posts: 38; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
Damn, I do not consider myself attracted towards the iPhone, but this one is going to make me line up to get one ASAP too.
4. mistertimi (Posts: 76; Member since: 28 May 2014)
Seems like the sides are flatter than the previous leaked demo units. Much better, I just hope the black version isn't crazy shiny like the leaks have shown - makes it look like dirt cheap plastic
5. gabrielvoica (Posts: 55; Member since: 05 Mar 2013)
i really like the bezels of the phone...especially the ones on top and bottom...
6. johnsons (Posts: 31; Member since: 16 Jun 2014)
This a way to tell u next year....."We invented the slim bezels"
15. gabrielvoica (Posts: 55; Member since: 05 Mar 2013)
or just to say that their big bezels are not like the competition's and you need them to hold the phone properly...
23. medtxa (Posts: 223; Member since: 02 Jun 2014)
or they just cant contain circuit without larger bezel
8. iampayne (Posts: 241; Member since: 12 Aug 2013)
"Display is off" Uuumm yea because its a dummy.
10. tiara6918 (Posts: 1416; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Jimmy is lucky for having access to these unannounced apple devices
12. FingerMyApple (unregistered)
I'll take that dummy version as well as that shattered version, pm me for the total price Jimmie :)
14. PAPINYC (Posts: 2283; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
How come iPhone screens are always iCracked; it's really mind-boggling how something so SMALLLLL can shatter SOOOOO easily!
31. Droidrapist (Posts: 186; Member since: 28 May 2014)
LOL stupid comment. MY dads Galaxy cracked screen while falling on GRASS!!! LOL
33. mrblah (Posts: 446; Member since: 22 Jan 2013)
My droids all cracked with a gentle breeze.
35. refillable (Posts: 636; Member since: 10 Mar 2014)
All my iPhones were cracked with a rated atmospheric pressure of 500 mbar. Who's better now?
16. Funkatron (Posts: 2; Member since: 12 Apr 2014)
Wouldn't be surprised if this was a KIRF. Rumors have been circulating long enough for the KIRFers to make mockups
17. cncrim (Posts: 503; Member since: 15 Aug 2011)
The phone look good I like it. I might use it as daily driver.
18. AstronautJones (Posts: 263; Member since: 01 Aug 2012)
Why does it look like a big white plastic brick?
Has to be a dummy unit.
21. KingQwerty (Posts: 11; Member since: 09 Feb 2012)
Bezel, Bezel, Bezel, Bezel, Bezel, Bezel, Bezel...wahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!
29. nctx77 (Posts: 506; Member since: 03 Sep 2013)
Slimmer bezels all around and either 6.6 or 7mm thick, APPLE TAKE MY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
30. pego99 (Posts: 64; Member since: 01 Aug 2012)
OMG this thing will beat every other phone on the market when it comes out.
This will kill the sales of Samsung and LG and everyone else.
Apple retakes the smartphone market.
32. JunitoNH (Posts: 901; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
Bye-bye Moto X and Android, it only took seven years.
36. pego99 (Posts: 64; Member since: 01 Aug 2012)
That's it the iPhone 6 will be named the best smartphone of 2014 period.
Sorry Samsung but you lost.