$16,000 worth of iPhones stolen by Apple Store employee
1. msa1988 (Posts: 418; Member since: 30 Mar 2010)
Ha, 16K bucks of iPhones. More like $300 worth of material that is somehow sells for $16,000. Apple isn't the only one to blame for this, every carrier completely overcharges for a new phone off contract. All about supply and demand..
11. jim3000gt (Posts: 17; Member since: 13 Nov 2011)
soooooo, that must mean the samsung plastic would be worth about $3.00?
12. ZayZay (Posts: 571; Member since: 26 Feb 2011)
Every carrier has to buy these iphones for a lot of $$. It's not just the carrier charging lots of money, it's actually Apple.
2. bbblader (Posts: 588; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)
5 billion dollars stolen by apple in 2011 because of over priced products
24. iBeliever (banned) (Posts: 33; Member since: 21 Feb 2012)
Actually bbb you are. In the real world you're a loser and so you troll PA where you think you can get respect from other fandroids for "hating" Apple
30. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
says the guy with a diehard sounding apple name. yup I'd take that insult seriously.. lol
34. bbblader (Posts: 588; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)
bitch please you are an iBeiver so that means that you my good friend are with low testosterone levels and alot of money
you are perfect for bustin ***ber
33. ricking (Posts: 59; Member since: 10 Nov 2010)
its shut up peg from married with children!!! lmfao
3. Gatt85 (Posts: 6; Member since: 30 Dec 2011)
How funny...I live in Charlotte and read the article going "yikes" then realized it's right at home. That store is brand new, it just opened very recently. It is our 2nd Apple store. Both of them are always packed whenever I pass by...reaffirming I will never buy anything Apple and have to deal with that mess.
I never understand why people do what they do. They're trackable, Apple is VERY tight about everything (and will do anything to recover what is "theirs")...but hey I guess tough times, tough measures.
4. andro. (Posts: 1994; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
You can't help but smile over this article!
5. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
Wow, thats as much as the entire shenzen factory got paid for the month that made those stupid things!
25. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
you are? i havent seen your comment yet. Its amazing how the people that call me RVI are among the most wrong and corrected members of the board. Amazing coincidence. lol. Denial and deflection are very strong with you :)
28. iBeliever (banned) (Posts: 33; Member since: 21 Feb 2012)
Look at all the down thumbs you get on a fandroid dominated website. That should tell you the whole story
32. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
lets count shall we. just in this little thread
10+4 +5= 19 GREEN
7+2 +1= 10 RED
And considering one of them was an off color joke, I'd say my average is pretty good.
Lets look at your posts
1 + 1 = 2 green (and you probably thumbed yourself up
3+4 = 7 RED.
For a man trying to say red thumbs are proof of bad posting.. you sure are the poster child for that.
37. iBeliever (banned) (Posts: 33; Member since: 21 Feb 2012)
Wow you actually went through and counted all your thumbs. Didn't know my insults hit so close to home.
38. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
nope, just holding up a mirror in front of you, to show you that the fool is in your reflection.
dont know how long it takes you to count, but that took me all of 3 seconds. not a big deal at all.
42. Cwebb (Posts: 501; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
His name starts with an i, so it probably mean idiot. He is most likely still counting those double digit thumbs down
52. bayusuputra (Posts: 961; Member since: 12 Feb 2012)
and i see you are here just to insult and not doing some constructive commenting.. like i said, iBeliever.. don't like? pack up.. no Justin Believer here..
6. windowsRocks (Posts: 152; Member since: 28 Oct 2011)
Now Apple is going to sue Samsung that Samsung stole their iphones ....lol
13. tluv00 (Posts: 134; Member since: 18 Oct 2007)
$16k or 64 months of pay for the average Foxconn factory employee.
14. tluv00 (Posts: 134; Member since: 18 Oct 2007)
Well it's the truth. Don't thumbs down me. Thumbs down Foxconn.
15. gallitoking (Posts: 4718; Member since: 17 May 2011)
I feel sorry for thief... he doesn't know what is coming.. he will be punish by using Android phones.. for the rest of his life...
43. thephoneguy92 (Posts: 191; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
Gallito and iBeliever have such a bromance going on right now.
46. SleepingOz (unregistered)
I have nothing against homos.. just saying.. =]
47. thephoneguy92 (Posts: 191; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
I'm not sure how to respond to your comment. I sense traces of stupidity in it, but I would like to think the better of you...
20. cellgeek82 (Posts: 518; Member since: 20 Dec 2009)
I bet he wishes he learned how to jailbreak before all this!
22. TheLibertine (Posts: 484; Member since: 15 Jan 2012)
Good one :p.
He could at least take a good phone for himself with him...
26. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
he is probably trying to search cydia for ijaildoorunlock or ilawyer. durka durka
16. Sniggly (Posts: 7297; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
And there's the one security hole that can never be fixed with a software update: dishonest people. Well, at least until the revolutionary new iChip is released.
23. iBeliever (banned) (Posts: 33; Member since: 21 Feb 2012)
The power of Apple. The fandroid trolls are completely controlled by what Apple does and news about their products. They are worse then the sheep they claim to hate. They cling onto android which is the closest thing to iOS both in looks and functionality. You praise a copy of the very thing you claim to hate.
Sad sad sad
31. SlimSoulja86 (Posts: 651; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
iBeliever you need to relax, you're embarrassing some of us (as in Apple products lovers, lol). Now all Android lover (by d way i have Galaxy 10.1) will think all of us Apple lover are so stupid when you post such stupid comments. Aish! Ur really embarrassing us dawg!
53. bayusuputra (Posts: 961; Member since: 12 Feb 2012)
SlimSoulja86, bro, i don't hate iPhone or apple users, my GF is an iPhone user, how can i hate her? i just hate fanatics like iBeliever and that Gallitoking.. i feel you, bro.. i know, always know, that there are educated apple fans out there who chose apple due to their own clear conscience and need..
and to iBeliever, i have android, happy with what i have, but i am open to anything, i am considering a WP or MeeGo/Tizen for my other number.. so i don't cling, i make informed choice..
49. frydaexiii (Posts: 1420; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
Haha, funny thing, you see we're not the fanboys here, we are rational thinking people who will continue to go for the best when we see it, if WP ever surpasses Android in terms of functionality, rest assured most of us here would switch to WP, and if iOS ever surpasses Android in terms of functionality (Yeah right, what other OS would dumb nuts like you use then?), we would switch to iOS too (Not likely, considering Apple's crappy iTunes ecosystem). You also don't see the rest of us have names like "OMGSAMSUNG" or "I
27. Zayuh24 (Posts: 149; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
My question is what made this employee do this stupid act? Is Apple's discount that bad? Or do they underpay here in the US too? Maybe both but we will never know for sure. I bet this guy is going to feel more dumb than he already is once he gets caught in a few days.
29. iBeliever (banned) (Posts: 33; Member since: 21 Feb 2012)
Apple pays very well to all their employees so that couldn't be it :). There'd dumb people all over the world. Just look at this website.
54. bayusuputra (Posts: 961; Member since: 12 Feb 2012)
haha, the more i read your comment, the more you remind me of that Apple Royally at some other sites..
39. Mandroid (Posts: 209; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
And not a single S*** was given on that day.
40. good2great (Posts: 1042; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
this site has grown to be one of the best for people to stop by and get the latest news in the mobile world... thanks PA
its also awesome that its more of a forum for people to communicate their knowledge and opinions about the articles...
whats not cool is reading through the comments, we have people cyber bullying up on others because of what they like or dislike...
i believe the administrators allow this activity because it provides high site traffic which looks good overall because of the many comments it gets.
APPLE articles are the cause of these wars... 20+ comments on almost everything apple and 90% are from android users.
i know we all have rights and freedom to click and say whatever we want but come on guys... its gonna be the downfall of this site because sooner or later most of us are gonna become sick of all the foolishness that goes on here...
PhoneArena and its writers do an amazing job getting us the info in a timely manner. Thank you for that...
i just hope it doesnt end up like BGR where they "disabled" everyone's ability to comment because of the harassment and negativity...
44. thephoneguy92 (Posts: 191; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
I repsect your maturity here good2great. Unfortunately, people have acted like this for quite some time now, and I don't see anything changing their perspective on the matter. Cell phones have become a part of life for many people, even for me. Although many people here don't know how to properly say what they are thinking, so they call anyone who disagrees with them idiots and iTards and fandroids and whatever else the children are coming up with now. I have nothing against arguing over OS's, everyone has their opinions. But it would be nice to see them displayed in a mature manner. But, alas, that will never happen.
55. bayusuputra (Posts: 961; Member since: 12 Feb 2012)
good intention you have there.. but, Y U NO STOP SPAMMING COMMENT SECTION?!
41. A.aoudi (Posts: 125; Member since: 14 Feb 2012)
Looks like Apple and its employees share a common agenda. After all they are all
(i thief's )
48. medicci37 (Posts: 1182; Member since: 19 Nov 2011)
@ ibeliever. Don't let them talk to you like that. If all else fails... Sue their azz! LoL
56. cupcake (Posts: 106; Member since: 15 Apr 2010)
oooh.. someone wasn't doing inventoryyy.... haha