HP iPAQ 510/514 Voice Messenger Review
Though loaded with quite a few features (quad-band GSM/EDGE, WiFi, micro SD, MP camera), the HP iPAQ 500 series Voice Messenger is subject to certain compromises with a view to achieving an affordable price. Typically for the brand, the telephone is offered in the “Series” form rather than as a single model; the 500 series includes the 510 and 514 models – entirely identical, but the first designed for the European market and the latter – for the American one. We will refer to these as “iPAQ” or “iPAQ 500” here for the sake of brevity.
posted on Jul 26, 2007, 3:02 AM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):
- Display 2.0" 176 x 220 pixels
- Camera 1.3 MP
- Processor TI OMAP850, Single core, 200 MHz
- Battery 1100 mAh(6.50h talk time)