Notification Center

This is our new notification center. Inside, you will find updates on the most important things happening right now.

Notifications

Hmm, push notifications seem to be disabled in your browser. You can enable them from the 'Settings' icon in the URL bar of your browser.

www.phonearena.com

T-Mobile Concord II User Reviews Back

8.5
7.5
8.5

dayana-saravia-1296 posted on Nov 03, 2020, 10:52 PM
Posts: 2; Member since: Nov 03, 2020

My First Phone

dayana-saravia-1296 has owned it for more than one year before publishing this review

I got this phone as a gift for graduating from high school back in 2014. The Concord II was the first ever smartphone I owned. I loved it for its small size. This is a well built phone, both physically and internally. The phone does have its flaws. overall it was a splendid phone.

somefunguy102 posted on Oct 06, 2015, 10:46 AM
Posts: 0; Member since: Oct 06, 2015

t mobile concord 2

somefunguy102 has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

I got this phone by accident for around 200 bucks. The phone I wanted wasn't In stock so the person there suggested this one. Its a pretty cool phone. I'm very impressed by it. It could be thinner or more stylish with less of a border on it. Overall the battery easily lasts me a day but I don't make many calls. It works flawlessly and I have a 16gb micro sim card installed on it. I have very few apps running on it except for whatsapp and kik and google photos. My phone might be hacked however because sometimes settings get switched on or off and I have to change things once in a while. I would buy a ZTE again and the only really flaw that I can see is the low resolution camera and no front facing camera. However there is a timer function if u want to take a selfie.

Pros

• Not too big

Cons

• sometimes the video player crashes