T-Mobile Concord II User Reviews

somefunguy102 posted on Oct 06, 2015, 10:46 AM
Posts: 0; Member since: Oct 06, 2015

t mobile concord 2

somefunguy102 has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

I got this phone by accident for around 200 bucks. The phone I wanted wasn't In stock so the person there suggested this one. Its a pretty cool phone. I'm very impressed by it. It could be thinner or more stylish with less of a border on it. Overall the battery easily lasts me a day but I don't make many calls. It works flawlessly and I have a 16gb micro sim card installed on it. I have very few apps running on it except for whatsapp and kik and google photos. My phone might be hacked however because sometimes settings get switched on or off and I have to change things once in a while. I would buy a ZTE again and the only really flaw that I can see is the low resolution camera and no front facing camera. However there is a timer function if u want to take a selfie.

Pros

• Not too big

Cons

• sometimes the video player crashes