Sony Xperia XA Ultra User Reviews

lpryalk posted on Jan 31, 2018, 5:37 PM
Posts: 0; Member since: Jan 31, 2018

Great phone I think, but the battery kills it.

lpryalk has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

I got my phone about 7 months ago. It really is large in size and it worked great for a while. I like the look of it and feel of it. I noticed that there was a lag when taking pictures but that was not too bad. I like the camera button that allows quick access to the camera. I started running out of space quickly because of the 12 out of 16 GB actually available to the user. Then the battery went downhill and couldn't keep a charge and would not recognize that it was connected to a power source. I used the ultra-stamina mode which to try to preserve battery, upon exiting out of the mode, it glitched so I couldn't access any of my apps so I had to factory reset it. That did not help with the problem. I read of a few others who had the same concern after the phone update. I wish it did last longer because it was nice while it lasted.

Pros

• ability to extend memory through microSD card
  • large colorful display
  • good camera abilities
  • sleek and thin design
  • works well with multimedia apps
  • nice speakers

Cons

• battery doesn't last long
  • not a lot of memory available
  • display doesn't get much brighter or dimmer
  • did not last a year