Notification Center

This is our new notification center. Inside, you will find updates on the most important things happening right now.

Notifications

Hmm, push notifications seem to be disabled in your browser. You can enable them from the 'Settings' icon in the URL bar of your browser.

www.phonearena.com

Sony Ericsson P900 User Reviews Back

DanielZ posted on Mar 07, 2006, 5:47 PM

Awesome Phone

This is an awesome phone. Everything works great!When the flip is on it works great and when the flip is removed it works great! I really like the software that is added to the phone. the camera works great and all the other 3rd party software is awesome to. :)

Conclusion.
Great phone.

jim posted on Sep 08, 2005, 8:29 AM

best phone

the phone is very good although i heard rumors about some cons but i have it since 8 mounths it is great the sound is better than the p800 software are great and easy to use unlike other complex pda maybe a bigger memo card is needed but it still the best the colored display made the picture of the camera seems good enough unlike the p800 display color
So in other word i don't have any prob wiyh this phone maybe for some guys the shape and design are big or not fashionnable but for me function and operation are primary
conclusion : very good phone

Jack posted on Jun 25, 2005, 12:00 PM

P-900 worst phone ever

At first the phone sounds like a good tool, then I got it. This is the worst phone I have ever used! The vibrate feature is so soft that you can hardly feel it. It is very difficult to get around the functions. The only thing good I can say about it is the solitaire game is very good. Needless to say that is not why I bought the phone. The battery life for a PDA phone is good enough. The bluetooth connection is sub-par. Reception is terrible. The short cuts on the flip closed function are very limited. The phone feels cheap in my hands. I could go on and on but I think you get the picture (oh, the pics stink)My opinion is DO NOT BUY THIS PHONE.