Samsung Galaxy Tab CDMA User Reviews

killingthemonk posted on Jun 20, 2011, 8:10 PM
Posts: 52; Member since: Feb 19, 2009

Never Leave Home Without It

killingthemonk has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

I love my Samsung Galaxy Tab. It goes everywhere with me. I constantly find it handy. If I'm waiting in a line somewhere, I'm using it to read a book. I took it with to one of my wife's doctors appointments. They told us that we would need to order something ourselves. Had it ordered within five minutes. I use the Google navigation app all the time. I log into my emails on my computer weekly, or so, because I don't need to any more. I just do so out of paranoia. I'll get over it eventually.

Pros

• Easy to use.
  • Pretty to look at.
  • Makes my life easier.

Cons

• None to speak of.