Samsung Galaxy S21 User Reviews - PhoneArena

Marsden74 posted on Mar 05, 2021, 11:48 AM
Posts: 16; Member since: Jul 21, 2019

S21 Brilliant

Marsden74 has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

Returned my iPhone 12 which was faulty and tried the S21 and have not looked back since. Much cheaper much faster, better camera. Bigger screen. More apps to choose from. No software issues. Running smooth as you like and fast with 120hrtz screen refresh. Apple is really falling behind on the stuff that most people want.

Solid phone
Holds signal excellent
Crystal clear.
Very fast
Everything you need
Sharp and snappy pictures.
Blazing fast
Works flawlessly
Needs a little improvement on the typing
Amazing screen quality
Solid battery life

Pros

• Everything works really well.

Cons

• None for the money

hugorja posted on May 14, 2021, 4:47 PM
Posts: 0; Member since: May 14, 2021

Regret

hugorja has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

I bought a Galaxy S21 5G grey in Brazil, here the version uses Exynos 2100. I came from an iPhone XR and I regret so much that I trade my iPhone for this phone
Battery: Only 4,5-5h SOT with a 4000mAh cell. My XR used to last 6-7h SOT with the same use profile with a much smaller battery of 2900mAh. My city desn´t have 5G yet.
Screen: Despite the screen operates at 120hz, the phone lags in certain apps, documents and all the times I open the camera. My iPhone XR, an 2018 phone didn´t lag at all.
Camera: I don´t know what samsung does with the camera. I had to take 10 pictures until I found one that I liked. My iPhone XR I had to take only one picture and boom. Samsung uses an oversharp algorhitm that destroys the photo, loses detail and increase noise. I just hated almost every picture I took.
The typing experience is horrible. I miss almost every word I type and I don´t know why
The smartphone heats and drains a lot of battery even when I was doing simple tasks like bluetooth audio, instagram, email.
Overheats and drains a lot of battery when I used the camera.

I sold my S21 and Bought an iPhone 11. Now I am happy again