Samsung Galaxy Note 4 User Reviews

9.5
9.5

santoss2013 posted on Mar 25, 2016, 7:49 AM
Posts: 82; Member since: Jan 16, 2015

The best phone I ever used !!!

santoss2013 has owned it for more than one year before publishing this review

One of the best phone I ever used! I come from S5 and I did not expect to be a big difference but there is: A BIG SURPRISE. Gorgeous 5.7' QHD screen, premium design with metal frame, 16 MPx OIS camera with 4K video recording, really fast charging, huge improvement in multitasking with 5.1.1 update, good battery life. After 1 and a half year still hard to find a phone good enough to replace him...but I will still keep it even if I will buy another phone. I will recommend to everyone this phone, still a beast and a total package (microSD slot, IrDA, fingerprint,removable battery, 16 mpx/3.7mpx camera,heart rate/UV sensor) what hard you will find in other phone ;)

Metal edge and plastic back is the best choice for me, love it
good but It could be better
Call quality is good but can be improved
Speaker on the back is a wrong choice but most of time i use headphone so no big problem for me
Yes is TouchWiz but I'm one of the very few people who love TouchWiz
Gorgeous and nothing else
Can be better but from 4.4.4 until 5.1.1 there is a slightly better improvement...and hope be more better with 6.0.1 ;)

Pros

• Big bright 5.7' QHD screen
  • MicroSD up to 128GB
  • Removable battery (and slightly bigger than Note 3/Note 5 )
  • Infrared port !!!
  • S Pen stylus
  • Fast Charging

Cons

• Almost nothing

santoss2013 alternatives:

Lupy17 posted on May 07, 2015, 11:05 AM
Posts: 6; Member since: Mar 24, 2014

Touch Wiz - the only thing holding this phone to be great

Lupy17 has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

I used this phone for a few days already and I really like the size, the camera, the stylus and how apps work.

The note 4 has everything but is not polished.
Fingerprint scanner - more miss than hit

Screen - I don t like the colours when the screen is at a low brightness, but such a high resolution makes it look awesome.

Camera - best on smarphones

S Pen - fun to use and useful

Build quality - feels great in hand. I like it, but others don t like the leather plastic back cover.

Battery - I expected more. Quick charge is nice to have.

Features - I really like dual window and the extrem battery saving mode. I don t really use the fact it has replaceble battery and micro SD slot. Maybe in the future.

UI - I used Nexus 5 with SD 800 and Oneplus with SD 801. Note 4 with 805 feels a lot slower. Touch wiz has a lot of good things going for them. I wish they find a way of making it move faster.

Conclusion: Even though Touch wiz runs the show, i still enjoy this phone. Overall, I think is the best phone one can buy today if the Samsung Galaxy S6 has the same Touch wiz lag.

feels great in hand
no problems here
more like an 11 or 12
best camera on a phone
The only thing holding this phone from beeing an absolute masterpiece
There is not a thing this phone cannot do
S Pen is a big +
I don t like the colours when the screen is at a low brightness, but such a high resolution makes it look awesome. Also, if a 1080p panel would make for a better battery I would gladly switch.
My ex phone, the Oneplus one had a better battery, but this is decent. I give it a 9, not an 8 because of quick charging and extrem battery saving mode

Pros

No Pros

Cons

• Touch wiz

johnriii posted on May 04, 2015, 9:07 PM
Posts: 248; Member since: Oct 17, 2011

BIG surprise for me!

johnriii has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

in the midst of researching my next smartphone, I found out I could upgrade on the Verizon Edge plan 4 months early. the proud owner of the Galaxy S4, I wasn't in a terrible hurry, and the Galaxy S6 had just been announced. I seriously considered waiting for the newcomer, but the lack of a removable battery soured me. so, I went to my local verizon store and scoured the landscape for my new smartphone. the Motorola Droid Turbo caught my eye, but only for a moment. the Galaxy S5 didn't impress me when it first came out, and nothing had changed. so, the Note 4 was the obvious choice. I seriously thought this was just a larger S4 or S5, but I stand corrected. the display is absolutely wonderful, the ability to multitask is super cool, and my battery life is MUCH better than any smartphone I've ever had. I barely use the stylus, but when I do, it's very very nice and adds so much functionality to the phone. I love this phone, my only gripe is of course, touchwiz, which can still be a bit laggy when opening some programs (youtube, etc)

much better than any samsung phone I've seen, I love the metal around the edge of the phone. i'm not sure I'd like it as much if it were like the S6, glass on front and back.
it's on verizon, I have had great reception with every smartphone I've had.
no problems here, speakerphone or mic, the calls are nice and clear
buttery smooth and super fast!
I take random pictures just to enjoy the quality, and video recording is so, so nice!
touchwiz is better, but it's STILL touchwiz.
i have no complaints, this monster does everything I need it to
excellent keyboard. I can't say anything bad about it.
quad HD. what more is there to say?
I absolutely love this phone, mostly because of my battery life. i'm a power user, and I've yet to make this phone cry for a plug in before nightfall.

Pros

• Everyday use

Cons

• touchwiz
  • size(could be too large for some)

menaV1 posted on Mar 22, 2015, 7:46 PM
Posts: 21; Member since: Oct 14, 2013

BEST PHONE I EVER HAD!

menaV1 has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

I've had many Android phones and only one iPhone, but this is beyond the best phone I ever had! Its worth the money! I have the ATT version so I have to wait 20 years for an update but Kitkat is pretty good! The S-pen is very handy! People are tempted to use my phone for fun, touchwiz is a little laggy but isn't a deal breaker! The camera is very good!

Its touchwiz...
QUAD HD BABY!
Its not bad, the note 3 had better battery life, but it has QHD so that's probably why.

Pros

No Pros

Cons

• Audio output is very weak

htainlintha posted on Mar 17, 2015, 5:04 AM
Posts: 73; Member since: Mar 20, 2010

A powerful beast or almost perfect phone

htainlintha has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

It is a great phone with obvious improvements from Note 3, I've never used any phblets heavily but this phone has successfully dragged me in to use one. Guess what,it didn't fail me. It really is a superb phone and I can't express enough how good this phone is, I'd call this beastly, beautiful phblet as almost perfect phone with some insignificant downsides. The rear camera which packs with stunning sensor with good lens with the helps of OIS,it took both great images and very nice video recording with good voice capture capabilities.

Pros

• Front and back camera for both superb images and outstanding video recording
  • Mutlitasking
  • Android Lollipop upgradeable
  • Heart rate sensor
  • Very good display(even under the sun)
  • Fill with useful features(user downloadable options available)
  • Very good battery life
  • Ultra(handy) battery save mode

Cons

• Heavy
  • weaker speaker compared to competitors

htainlintha alternatives:

madbmd posted on Mar 09, 2015, 7:36 AM
Posts: 36; Member since: Mar 26, 2014

A true SMART phone !

madbmd has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

A phone filled with a plenty of features!! Two weeks after getting the note 4, I’m still discovering new features and new functions! it’s awesome. Apart his known features (Spen, Photo Note, Fast charging,…), there is a very useful hidden ones. One of my favorite is the “My Places Widget” which allows you to display apps based on your location (HTC has copied it in his new flagship m9).
I dreaded TouchWiz for its laggy reputation. For now (after 2 weeks of intensive use), I have not seen any lag yet !
I’m happy !

Pros

• SPen and related functions (Smart Select, HandWriting to Text,...)
  • The Camera
  • The Fast Charging
  • Quad HD Screen
  • SD Card
  • Battery Eco & Ultra Eco Modes

Cons

• FingerPrint far from best
  • Battery Life could be better

madbmd alternatives:

tamerhayadre posted on Jan 28, 2015, 8:09 AM
Posts: 6; Member since: Oct 10, 2014

BEST PHONE EVA

tamerhayadre has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

Its the best phone iv ever used!!! it beats the iphone by far!
its great phone with great screen and build quality and battery life and gaming performance ! its just perfect and its the phone that i reccomend everyone to get and you will not go wrong with it :)

Pros

Cons

• nothing

tamerhayadre alternatives:

masterchina posted on Jan 24, 2015, 1:32 PM
Posts: 55; Member since: Sep 27, 2011

Good stuffs

masterchina has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

Went from my note 3 to an S5. Big mistake! Now I'm back on track again with my note 4. Great phone fast, screen size perfect for me. I'm a chef so I take a lot of notes for myself to remember recipes etc. Not switching phones till the note 5.

junaidahmed posted on Dec 10, 2014, 5:43 AM
Posts: 103; Member since: Sep 04, 2014

Note 4

junaidahmed has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

I have yet to experience any flaws in this phone. Also as a professional photographer, i have to say that the camera is amazing. Best camera on a phone, ever!
I love how quickly the phone charges and the phone itself works smoothly, even the content on the micro sd card open up without hitches

Pros

• Great Screen
  • Superb Camera
  • Multitasking is actually fun
  • Charges very quickly

Cons

No Cons

CaptainDroid posted on Dec 08, 2014, 2:22 AM
Posts: 8; Member since: Jan 14, 2014

Best in class!

CaptainDroid has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

Truly amazing! everything from screen to camera to build quality is top notch. this monster excels nearly in every way except maybe for design...though great for me some people are still unsatisfied. tghe screen is exceptional, you hae to see to believe it.

Pros

• nearly everything :)

Cons

• nearly nothing :) though I would have loved a 64 bit processor...

CaptainDroid alternatives:

AkihiroUchiha posted on Dec 05, 2014, 1:38 AM
Posts: 12; Member since: Dec 05, 2014

The Beast

AkihiroUchiha has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

Mine is the Exynos version. It is an awesome phone. The camera is just stuning and beautiful.The battery drains quite fast thou but the fast charging really helpful. It does not Lag at all and the TouchWiz in the Note 4 quite nice actually.

Build quality is just great.Plastic but nice. The faux-leather feels nice in hand and the metal frame at the side is cool
Do not have problem at all
Great and the noise cancellation really help
Browsing is just awesome. I have a strong connection here so I don't have any problem. The default browser is faster and better than the Chrome. So, I usually use the default browser
Epic.
Camera is great. Both front and rear camera are great. A very nice improvement for the front camera than the S5.
Well, it does not lag and quite nice. I disabled many bloatwares so maybe that just help it.
A very big phone so I take time to get use to it. The battery drains fast so I usually get 6+ hours on screen then the battery will left below 30%. The charging time is very short, 1 hour then full. So I do not see the battery life is a problem for me. Also, it has the Ultra Saving Mode, it will be very helpful.
Very nice :)
The QHD display is just tuning.
Already explain in the Everyday Usage.

Pros

• QHD display is beautiful
  • Very fast processor
  • Will get the Lollipop update soon
  • Cameras are awesome
  • S-pen improved
  • Fast Charging
  • Lag Free
  • The ability to disabled bloatware

Cons

• Battery drains fast

AkihiroUchiha alternatives:

TreyTreyTaylor posted on Dec 03, 2014, 1:41 AM
Posts: 725; Member since: Dec 21, 2010

Greatest Phone I've Ever Had. It simply takes care of me.

TreyTreyTaylor has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

Where to start? I guess with build. Well after owning the previous 2 notes, I can confidently say it's as close to perfect an android phone has ever been (I don't consider non sd and removable battery phones at all). The metal frame is gorgeous. When light hits it at different angles it looks fantastic. I call it the glory shine lol. Now the back cover. It looks great. Feels great. The warm texture it has makes extensive periods of use easy to manage. Which is great since it's a big phone. Next up the display. Whoa. It's outstanding. In every way. Colors, Color Accuracy, Contrast, Brightness. Oh and about brightness. When you use auto brightness outside, the lights up too 750 nits of brightness. Or basically so bright, everything gets washed out. Which is a great thing. You have to see it to believe it. It's great. Everything you do on the phone will look stellar cause of the 2k resolution. Reception and call quality have been great. Don't even have to go into those. Performance is exactly what you think would be. It's outstanding. It never lags or stutters. Games run great. The multiwindow interface is second to none. After using it for months, it's a necessity now. The camera is AWESOME. There will be times you won't believe a picture that detailed or a video that clear and stabilized came out of your phone. 4k and slow motion are great too. Finally, I want to talk about the battery. With very light usage were talking 2 days here. With heavy usage I have gotten around 7 hours...

Close to perfect combination.
Can't complain. Have had no issues.
Pretty good as well.
Everything is great to do on this phone. Especially web browsing.
Basically made for media consumption.
You won't even believe it's awesomeness. 4k, OIS, Slo/Fast motion, Selfie modes,etc.
It's a speed demon, that can at the worst case scenario take a split second to load something.
Consistent fluid experience all through the phone.
Great as to be expected.
The best on the market right now. It literally sets a standard.
The icing on the cake. We have arrived at the perfect balance between sheer power and efficiency .

Pros

• 4k Screen
  • Fast Consistent UI
  • MultiWindow has grown up
  • A Battery you don't have to monitor.
  • The camera is pretty perfect for me.

Cons

• Nope

durag1 posted on Nov 05, 2014, 5:29 PM
Posts: 35; Member since: May 29, 2012

Absolutely Amazing!!!!!

durag1 has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

This is the most amazing phone I've ever owned. I research all things before I purchase and this one exceeds my expectations! Battery life is great! All day and have 75% left when I get home from work. In new home construction so I use it a lot. Camera is so clear with crisp colors! It's amazing! Was going to get a 128gb card but decided on 64gb with 90mbs read speed plus the internal 32gb, (96gb total), all that I need. Blazing fast card! Can't think of any con's at all other than I have sprint service and it sucked before I got phone. Just can't give up unlimited data with this phone! Don't want to put it down! Present work area and home service is great, getting 30mbs+ download speeds which is fastest I've ever seen. Sprint continues to slowly improve areas around my hometown. Get this phone! You will not be disappointed!!!

• S pen
  • Memory with option to add, (micro sd card)
  • Unbelievable camera
  • Speaker
  • UI speed (especially after S voice home key disable in settings)
  • Multimedia
  • Fast charging, 0-100% in 90 minutes

TechieXP1969 posted on Oct 27, 2014, 3:02 PM
Posts: 14967; Member since: Sep 25, 2013

Everything is awespme

TechieXP1969 has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

Hard to choose where to start.
Design/Build Quality. For me metal doesn't make a difference as I have the Note 3. I gave it an 8 because I hate that they paint the sides when it could have simply been all chrome. It may as well had been plastic if you're gonna paint it.

Reception - No calling issues
Call Quality is excellent
Internet - Just as good as its been on my Note 3
Multimedia - Videos look the same mostly because no one is supporting this resolutions just yet, once that changes that will be awesome. Music quality sounds the same as my Note 3 which is excellent.
Camera is spectacular. The OIS is fast and very accurate and I took a few selfies with the new camera and I love the new 90degree capability. I haven't tried a low light pic yet.
UI Speed - The first time I opened some apps, I got a few studders. This has happened on every phone I've ever used including non-brand Samsung phones. After opening up the app once, they certainly keep getting quicker. The overall speed is very fast and very responsive.
Everyday usage. It is my everyday phone now and so far so good
Text Input - You can type, you can speak and you can write. No other phone offers this equally.
Display - this is obviously the best feature of the device. The Quad HD with the most accurate colors of ANY phone this size of not is awesome. The wallpapers look like they jump out at you they are so pretty and vivid. I can't wait for apps and games to take advantage as well.
Battery. So far my first full charge...

Pros

• The phone is simply all Pro

Cons

• Size - 5.9" display in the same body would have been nice.

lemonboy posted on Oct 25, 2014, 11:13 AM
Posts: 7; Member since: Oct 25, 2014

balancing

lemonboy has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

going to balance this out, since some iphone fans rated this 0.

When you unbox this beast, first thing you notice are the metal sides shining at you, when you wrap those covers out and take the device on your hand you really feel the perfect balance of premium and grip.
superb screen, blows me away everytime i turn screen on.
camera!
features!
everything!

Pros

Cons

• nothing

doejon posted on Oct 25, 2014, 6:30 AM
Posts: 411; Member since: Jul 31, 2012

best smartphone out there and the note looks very great

doejon has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

its a excellent phone.. the very best on the market at the moment. almost like a litte pc. the display and the looks of the phone is just great - i simply love it. and belive it or not its one of the most bestlooking phone out there!
the batterylife is good for such a powerhouse but the best part is the quick charging :)

i can really recommend this phone no chance here for other phablets!

Pros

• everything!

Cons

• downgrade of usb 3.0 to 2.0

doejon alternatives:

bigmaster posted on Oct 25, 2014, 3:05 PM
Posts: 198; Member since: Sep 05, 2014

Simple! Best smartphone in the market!

bigmaster has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

Man ! That phone blew me away! Was waiting for the Nexus 6 but the Note series is the best at the phablet category!
Best QHD Display I've ever seen!
The Exynos version is 64-bit (maybe will Samsung unlock that feature in Android L)
S Pen every phablet needs it!
Awesome camera low light performance is AMAZING!
And lots more

Feels premium in the hand you'll know until you hold it.
Love surfing the Web on the note 4! Especially with the S-pen
You're not going wrong with this Awesome QHD Display!
Still TW but the octa-core Exynos make everything look so smooth!
Samsung done a great job in making a a big phone not just a another big phone!
QHD Super Amoled !!!! Can I say more !!?
Lasts for a day with heavy usage (AWESOME BATTERY)!

Pros

• You can't go wrong with the Note 4!!

Cons

No Cons

driveme posted on Oct 22, 2014, 2:55 PM
Posts: 26; Member since: May 16, 2012

NOTE 4 A GREAT PHONE AND SMART TOO.

driveme has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

So after reading some of the reviews I thought I would post mine. For those that don't like change I can see why they might be a little hard on their review of the phone. In all honesty the phone is an improvement over the fantastic Note 3. We already know the screen is so much better but the functions are as well. But, they have changed the way some of the functions work from the Note 3 so there is a bit of a learning curve. However, the changes are improvements. For example the open/close apps button is quite a change but much easier to use. IM not sure why people have mentioned the texting the way they have. First off the voice to text is much improved. My Note 3 put me in some pretty embarrassing situations where the Note 4 has been perfectly accurate. This Note learns you and what your needs and wants and interests are better than any other phone I've seen. It's finally a truly smart phone. The camera is great. Say what you want about phone cameras but Samsung had out done themselves on this one. The Camera is a solid 10. A few problems though. The UI was a bit sluggish at first but the more I used the phone the more it went away and now it's perfect. The Lock screen has only one swipe option. I've also noticed a few other settings that they wont let you change. The options are listed but you can't change them. Get rid of that Flipboard swipe left option that wont allow you to continually rotate the screens. That was always one of Samsung's best features and the Flipboard...

Great, but still plastic.
Best sounding Note yet
Best call quality of any Note
With that big screen how could it not be a 10
the best camera in a phone
Best screen out there
Great battery life

• Speaker
  • Voice to text
  • Video

Cons

• Some settings locked out
  • Flipboard page but can be turned off

Arron12 posted on Oct 21, 2014, 5:06 PM
Posts: 18; Member since: Dec 30, 2013

Sammy Note 2014

Arron12 has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

I like the design, battery sucks as it drains every 30-60 sec every time in use or even when not in use, speaker not loud, lag, complicated to understand, fragile but great look qaulity. I am 60% satisifed with this phone not as I was hoping for 90% or above.

devon613 posted on Oct 20, 2014, 3:11 AM
Posts: 127; Member since: Oct 13, 2011

great phone other reviews are bs

devon613 has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

Great ogle been using it for a week the screen is amazing and the phone is super quick I wad surprised with AL the apps I babe that it hasn't slowed down. Love having the metal it makes the phone feel better not cheap metal like the iPhone I had in the past. The battery last fir two days which is amazing cause my brothers note 3 doesn't last as long. But I'm very happy with the phone so far and feel is the best phone I've ever have and that's saying allot being that I worked for att and had probably every smart phone that they carried this one tops them even the note 2 which I thought was a beast.

Pros

• screen
  • better ui
  • spen
  • metal frame
  • speed

Cons

• texting

devon613 alternatives:

sun0066 posted on Oct 19, 2014, 7:42 PM
Posts: 259; Member since: Feb 12, 2011

disappointed

sun0066 has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

it is a new phone and all, but I have both note :the note 3 and 4, and since my point of view the note 4 do the same , the UI in note 3 looks more professional , note 4 is so colorful ( so that it looks to me like a kid toy )
in brief, if you have note 3 there is not need for upgrade, and if you don't have a note wait for note 5, note 4 is not worth it

mono speaker at the back , a downgrade from note 3
almost the same as note 3 , you have to increases the exposure value to 2.0 to able to take near decent photos in low light conditions
too colorful for my taste and consume so much real state in the notification bar
heavier than note 3

Pros

• stylus

Cons

• size
  • heavy
  • just 32 gb on board
  • ui too colorful
  • mono speaker and at the back make difficult to listen, also no bass at all
  • camera low light exposure horrible

DonFr posted on Jul 17, 2018, 12:47 PM
Posts: 0; Member since: Jul 17, 2018

Still going strong in July 2018

DonFr has owned it for more than one year before publishing this review

This phone is still a solid device in July 2018.

Great pictures. Screen display is awesome for watching videos, internet TV, reading text and documents for work.

Love being able to add and swap SD cards so that I can have movies on the go for my family car rides and not constantly have to use data.

Fast charge if you need it. I can buy and replace the battery myself instead of paying more to have the battery replaced at a phone shop.

S-Pen I don't use that much.

Being able to use this phone as a remote for my tvs, stereo, DVD player, roku.

Games work great on this phone. I have 2 Note 4 phones. My daughter has the other one and plays games and YouTube alot and rarely complains about any lag.

The only time I see a lag is when to many apps are opened. Just like your laptop or PC, the more you have opened, the slower they typically will be.

Really you don't need to buy a brand new phone. They're cool to have but if you buy a new budget/cheap phone, you'll be irritated with the slow speed, no storage space, average or poor camera.

If you buy a new midrange phone, you may get the newest software but might not be able to add an SD card for more storage. Camera is also a hit or miss, some good, some not.

High end new phone? If you can comfortably afford one without having to think or stress over it, then go for it. If you're like the average consumer, $600-$1,000+ for a phone is hard.

Phones are at a point like laptops and PCs. You don't need to replace them every year or...

Pros

• Overall a great phone
  • Lasts a long time just like it should
  • Easy to replace battery

Cons

No Cons

bat21 posted on Oct 24, 2017, 10:28 AM
Posts: 0; Member since: Oct 24, 2017

I Liked it so much bought a second one (used) to replaced original that literally went in the toliet

bat21 has owned it for more than one year before publishing this review

This is my second note 4. My first one fell in the toilet ( literally!!) so being under warranty I was given an Galaxy S-6. I sold it within a week as it was too small in my hands.The money I got from that sale went towards purchasing my currently used note 4. That user was still using his note 3 and sold me his hardly used Note 4. I love the stylus (with a small pointy tip) and it makes it very easy navigating webpages. I also find that I can take down lecture notes using yahoo email, the stylus and autospell. I am able to basically keep up with the speakers train of thought as I write it down. A great focusing/recording tool instead of using your finger to write. If Google ever comes out with a THIN TIPPED stylus on a large phone with a good camera I might buy theirs next time. Because operating system updates seem to be slow in coming from them with the note 4 in the past. I have no issues with the phone that way at the time of this writing ( October 2017)
Replacement battery option is one I love. I have two spare batteries and a battery clip on recharging pack. Great for long overnight hikes in woods or travel. Not a fan of the single battery system. Thereby forcing you to buy a new phone when the internal battery dies. The internal only battery system is the main reason I am not buying the note 5 or 8. Even though I bought the note 1 (my first smart phone) and note 3. I have generally been really pleased with the note system up to the note 4. But I will see if I come...

Sometimes hard to click on webpage items but stylus really helps in navigating web page

Pros

• Replacement battery feature great for long trips. Also battery endurance
  • Picture Quality, video quality
  • size in hands, I have big hands and easier to work with then small phones.

Cons

• the pulse reader funtion was not as good as the one on the S-6. The S-6 had more sensitivity.
  • Would like water/ dust resistance
  • Sometimes updates for operating system software from samsung are a long time coming

unloder posted on Apr 19, 2016, 6:42 AM
Posts: 0; Member since: Oct 10, 2013

Perfect phone if not for the somewhat dated hardware

unloder has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

With this phone I have started to realize how good and useful the recent mobile devices have become. I'd say this phone is perfect, but it's gpu is not powerful enougth to run modern games and VR apps.
Nitpick:
Can't find a good keyboard app for it. Even with a smaller sized screen the stock keyboard in my previous Sony xperia V phone was a lot better.

Pros

• everything but the gpu
  • cant find a good keyboard app for it

Cons

• gpu is too old for newer games and VR

kevan.kurd posted on Nov 27, 2015, 7:40 AM
Posts: 0; Member since: Nov 27, 2015

kevan review

kevan.kurd has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

It is a superphone that made by Samsung , it feels u that u had a real bar that is a absolutely can do great things specially when u have the "H" version, that is a octa core chip , with great battary life, n amzing screen depth