Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra User Reviews Back

Nostromo79 posted on yesterday, 7:19 AM
Posts: 238; Member since: Jun 22, 2016

One Day Shy of One Month

Nostromo79 has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

The Note20 Ultra has been a stalwart companion these past thirty days. I appreciate the 512GB native storage which I've augmented with a SanDisk 1TB micro SD card. Storage has been my primary concern since I started carrying two phones in-the-field in 2011 or so; the Note20 Ultra w/1TB micro SD card now has that concern put to rest. I can record as much video as I'd like and have it with me as i see fit. I always back up my media in at least three different locations so I don't have to fret any corruption on the micro SD card. I've yet to have one fail in over a dozen years.

Because recently I have been using the Internet a lot for business/working from home and the phone has been a top performer.
I haven't had a chance to allow the phone to fully stretch its legs in terms of sending pre-made media compositions.
There's no doubt in my mind that the Note20 Ultra's camera is best suited for my needs.
It's very smooth when using the 120 hz refresh.
One day shy of a month's usage and I haven't any concerns about this phone handling anything I can throw at it.
Big hands, so I'm all thumbs at texting. I can manage a hybrid style of typing and limited voice-to-text.
Nothing else like it. I jump back and forth between my Note10 Plus, S20 Ultra and the Note20 Ultra and it's vastly superior.
Under heavy use i can get more than enough out of the Note20 Ultra's battery. I did expect a 5000 mAh battery but it is what etc.

Pros

• That beautiful, chunky camera module. The Zoom Mic. Call Quality. Excellent Ergonomic Feel.

Cons

• Could have used a 5000 mAh battery

Switch00 posted on Aug 26, 2020, 7:30 AM
Posts: 541; Member since: Sep 04, 2013

Above all others

Switch00 has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

There is still huge and simple way for improvement. Unfortunately, Samsung is walking in the shadows of Iphone, instead of taking the lead with its own way (which it paved with Note 2; the most/best futureproof smartphone to date). 3 things matter most to me on smartphone. Listening to music, taking photos and internet. No 3,5 mm jack means no high end sound (BT is inferior) (Note 2 was AMAZING) and no dedicated camera button where it should be means poor shooting experience (Nokia N8 and 1520 were amazing). Exynos in our area is the same as poor fruit and vegetables in local stores since the best one goes to richer countries. Could look far better. Camera bump poorly copied from Nokia N8 where it looked awesome. Curved screen is damaging screen visibility. I ABSOLUTELY recommend this phone.

Back of phone is hollow
It is just perfect so far
It is just perfect do far
Almost perfect
Poor alarm settings, poor sound settings (any EQ settings affect loudness), poorly customisable Launcher (had to put Apex Classic instead), no 108MB when taking full screen photos, ...
Great for a phone
quite some lag with Exynos (internet, gallery, ...)
just awesome
curved screen is bothering, had some weird misses, there is room for improvement
Great
Come on, it is 2020 and still charging every day?

Pros

• Above all others

Cons

• No 3,5 mm jack, poor sound via USB C, cheap & hollow backside, could look better, rough edges, no dedicated camera button (check Nokia N8 or 1520), S Pen came out in pocket a couple of times, ...

wickedwilly posted on Aug 22, 2020, 9:21 PM
Posts: 1018; Member since: Sep 19, 2018

The Best Phone Ever

wickedwilly has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

Quite simply the best phone to date, how Samsung pack so much into this size of phone is amazing and with a built-in pen to boot. Not having 120-hz at full resolution is the only slight disappointment. The price is high but you are getting everything in this class-leading package. if you want the best

Amazing screen, huge size, no notch makes for a class leading experience
It is the best or near the top in all areas. It is quite simply the most complete phone in 2020 and the best phone todate.

Pros

• To many to mention everything class leading or top-end

Cons

• A 120hz screen at highest resolution is slightly disappointing

chrissy56 posted on yesterday, 6:17 PM
Posts: 0; Member since: yesterday

speechless

chrissy56 has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

first note ive had as a phone,and it is nearly perfect. satisfied with almost every aspect. Especially with its big screen, it feels so satisfying. I also love its design with its punch hole design. Many people ask me what phone i am using when they see my phone.

Pros

• nearly everything as above

Cons

• phone moves when it's placed on a table to write a note

Prince566 posted on Aug 29, 2020, 3:55 PM
Posts: 0; Member since: Aug 29, 2020

WOW!

Prince566 has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

This phone is amazing even for this price I was using iPhone 11 pro max but this phone's screen made me fell like I am totally outdated, after I bought it I had no problem, this phone is a beast!!!

Best display ever I have seen!!!

arjz1379 posted on Aug 21, 2020, 5:22 PM
Posts: 0; Member since: Aug 21, 2020

AMAZINGGGGG

arjz1379 has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

Very good as i expected , 3 days ago i bought it and i love it
awesome , bronze color
but still i want to see the new z fold 2 , i think that will be the new generation of mobiles in these years
for the final , i know that the price of yhis device is high , but i advice to all of my friends that , buy it

Pros

• s pen , audio , battery life ,