Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017) User Reviews

AmbassadorLaZer posted on Oct 12, 2019, 7:15 PM
Posts: 0; Member since: Oct 12, 2019

A great phone for everyday users, but not for users that play games!

AmbassadorLaZer has owned it for more than one year before publishing this review

So I got this phone for my birthday in 2018, I was really happy about this phone, since it is my first phone ever. I downloaded some games and almost all of them didn't run smoothly or didn't run at all! It ran out of space very quickly rather if it's cache building up or updating a app / game, It doesn't have enough RAM for a phone since it has 1.5 GB, which fills up very quickly making the phone slow.

Average quality. Has a removable back, mostly to replace the battery, chance the sim card, and add or remove a SD card. If you drop the phone, the back will fall off and the battery will fall out.
I get 1 Bar of 4G data while I live right beside a data tower. I use Verizon. Parents live in the same town. They use Verizon as well.
Can understand family and friends very well!
Average quality of the camera but you can't really see anything clearly farther away
Whenever I put in my pin it waits 3 seconds before turning off and I have to try more than 2 times to unlock my phone. It also does it even with a no secure lock screen!
Good for Social Media, Messaging, and Calling.
Great for a 1280x720 display!
Often dies fast if you leave it on, even if you didn't mess with it the whole day or week.