OnePlus 7 Pro User Reviews

2112jc posted on May 29, 2019, 11:17 PM
Posts: 14; Member since: Jul 15, 2012

Excellent device

2112jc has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

I have been a Oneplus user since the Oneplus 3. This is by far the best one. I have also had the latest and greatest from Apple, Samsung, LG and Google. This tops them all in all catagories in my opinion. It is extremely fast, beautiful screen, and light skin on stock android. They FINALLY introduced stock android do not disturb on the last model, and thankfully it carried over to this model. The slider is a great addition, I just forget to switch it to ring mode.. The size is larger than most, but the screen quality makes up for it. The pop-up camera takes some time to get use to, but it is not a problem, and I love the full screen use. Battery is on par with past Oneplus devices, better than the S10+, and way better than the LG G8. Call quality is on par with others, speaker phone is nice, loud, and clear. Speakers are among the best. I am not a camera pro, so I do not give much attention to cameras. I feel picture quality depends on the screen you are viewing it on, and all the pictures look great on this screen. Let's not forget the addition of VOLTE (HD CALLING) for AT&T! That has been the one thing missing on the 6 and 6T for me. Overall I really like this phone! I am happy with my purchase (8GB/256GB Grey)

Feels very soldi in the hand. Attention was paid to the finishes and carried out in manufacturing.
No probllems so far, on par with other manufacturers phones.
HD Calling! It sounds great!
Fast as otheres...
Screen and sound are amazing.
Good enough for me.
Zero lag! This thing handles everything thrown at it, and asks for more.
I have no problem making this my everyday driver, and feel comfortable it will handle everything I throw at it.
Gboard is good.
Amazing! You just have to see for yourself.
Good for what its pushing. If you find it lacking, drop to standard 60HZ screen and other minor system tweaks will take care of any issues you may experience. Charging speed is blazing fast, so topping it off or giving it a bump here and there is not too painful Wireless charging would is more desired for me though. I can trade it off for what I am getting for the price.

Pros

• Price for what you get, Screen, speed, stability, in hand feel, HD calling

Cons

• No wireless charging,

jimmybo posted on May 22, 2019, 3:40 AM
Posts: 10; Member since: Sep 01, 2012

OnePlus 7 Pro

jimmybo has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

A M A Z I N G.....big, bright, fast....the camera is unparallel....pop up selfie is novel.... OnePlus with surpass Samsung and apple if they can keep this up....glad to see OnePlus at major retailers now....had the 6t and thought that was the best but the 7 Pro is the shiznit

Can't go wrong with gorilla glass
TMobile...need I say more
Crystal clear
Dolby sound
Same as the battery
Hot knife thru warm butter
Like any other
90 MHz ....flows like a river
If the rating went to 100 it still wouldn't be enough....longest I've ever seen and THE quickest charge times

Pros

Cons

• Nothing

grubu413 posted on May 30, 2019, 11:23 PM
Posts: 0; Member since: May 30, 2019

Best Phone I've Had, Switched From iPhone XS Max

grubu413 has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

I used to test company phones as they came in so I've used almost everything under the sun. Stuck with Blackberry until Droid Gingerbread hit market in 2011, had Razr and and than Galaxies until iPhone 6 and was iPhone user until XS Max.

Hands down this is the best one I have had. The new iPhones are just horrendous, partially with device and partially with iOS falling behind and Siri .... well lets just say I don't want to have either web results to each question or be told I need to use the Apple app in order to have functionality. From the Droid front, Pixel XL is closest for me because I want stock Android but the price point is much higher. Samsung is expensive and throws in their own items outside stock Android. LG and others have decent offerings but still get away from stock Android too much and get to that price point that is too far up there to not demand something special.

OnePlus has managed to fit everything into one. Beyond everything else, the pushing of Android and security updates for 2 years / 3 years respectively regardless of carriers is huge. I'll cover more below but the phone is simply amazing.

One other item worth mentioning though, the phone really does get faster as you start to use it as advertised. The RAMBoost technology and other items that better learn your behavior and even items like learning your fingerprint better, you start to see even better performance as it learns which I did not think was possible.

Phone feels sturdy. It NEVER gets hot. The liquid cooling does work. It is NOT slippery, some phones with similar materials are very slippery. I know it is not IP certified at all but I would put it on part with most of my phones with a decent case. I would definitely place it well ahead of the iPhone XS.
Better surprisingly. Same reception but I will have an iPhone 6s, iPhone XS, and the OnePlus next to each other. XS beats out the 6s but surprisingly the OnePlus gets better speed on LTE and Wireless than the XS. Especially in some wireless areas that are almost dead zones for the XS where I only pull 20-30mpbs, I will pull 200mpbs on the OnePlus. Not sure why because in those same spots, all phones, tablets, and computers have slow connections. OnePlus is connecting same 5GHz ac connection but
No issues so far/
Already covered this, great, speeds beat out my XS plus other devices on LTE and even on wireless in weaker areas.
You only notice so much difference on a small screen compared to looking at a TV. You really notice the 90Hz and other screen features in the fludity of switching screens, scrolling, and other areas.
Giving this a 10 for now but not thoroughly tested. I'm 50/50 on this one. I feel like XS takes better day to day pictures. However, if you are taking your time, or want something more than 'standard', the OnePro offers more. If your going out to snap quick selfies, XS, going out to take nature shots, the OnePro. It is not as point and click as some others but I feel like quality is indeed there and is actually better if you take the time. I think also once I get used to it, that delay to get a
Star of the show, fastest UI I've ever ever seen. Hands down. I can't make this things pause even for a second.
I've been hammering it, especially during driving with handsfree texting, Spotify usage, navigation, assistant functions; trying to mess with it, and still handles it. The Warp Charging is awesome, pretty much 1 hour charge goes from 10% to 100%.
Gboard works like it is supposed to. If you used Googles Gboard before, you know what you are in for, and if you don't like it, you can always download an alternative like SwiftKey.
Stunning, even compared to my XS Max.
Real star of the show is the Warp Charging, you can jump this thing and be good to go for the day in 20-30 minutes max and full charge in an hour can last 2 days easily if you are not killing it. If you switch down some items like the refresh rate you could probably get 3 days. Massive battery.

Pros

• Almost Everything, listed them all

Cons

• Only two minor ones; if long time Apple user, some apps may not port over or not port over all data. Other is phone is same weight as XS Max. Some consider that heavy, to me that is fine but if you think that phone is too large and heavy, you will probably think same of this one.

angeloplc posted on Jun 28, 2019, 5:53 AM
Posts: 0; Member since: May 24, 2019

Love!

angeloplc has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

Top smartphone 2019. Build quality: very accured. Reception: the smartphone receive also in the center of building where others smartphones doesn't receives. Multimedia: TOP screen and audio, you have to see to believe it, looks good also in the full sun light, is the best for Netflix. Camera: Excellent photos (for a smartphone) , also at 10x zoom the result is good. UI speed: at may 2019 is the fast smartphone on the markets. Everyday usage: the 1+ 7pro is incredible, very fast and reactive, you can see the compare with others top smartphone on many youtube videos. Battery: the first 2 hours of use I was
skeptical on battery, now I'm fully satisfied, after a charge at light speed (45 minutes for 80% charge,) you can see video and game for 6 huors, in my standard usage ( 3 hours of video , no gaming) the battery cover 24 hours easely. I LOVE THIS PHONE ( 8/256 GB is my version) . UPDATE: after new updates the camera is at the dxomark review level!

the