Please note that each user review reflects the opinion of its respectful author and not of PhoneArena.
Overall,good phone,but lacks of Auto-focus!
mertcan1k2 has owned it for more than one year before publishing this review
This phone is great if you like QWERTY phones. But you should know that before you have decided to buy this phone, there is no Auto-focus which enables you to take close pictures. You won't be able to take pictures of pages. On the other hand, phone's battery is really great.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Report
Business in style
maryaaadil has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review
A device good for daily use and preety good looking in hand feels premium while holding. one of the best displays according to me. It is value for money....
If you are in for touch, it might hurt due to the fact that it has small screen but else works fine......
really bad phone
Alp1111 has owned it for less than year before publishing this review
the phone is a crap. It freezes, it cant connect, it cannot browse. And 2 months ago I couldn't chaange the brightness of the screen. I just like the sound and the video player of e6. And finally I send my phone to nokia service 10 days ago.
0 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Report
Buggy at best.
djtempo7 has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review
Symbian Anna is buggy, at best. Not supported for updates anymore (Belle is the next version of Symbian, but the website is shut down. OS is dead.) Too many button presses to do basic functions, like sending a text.
Facing lots of problems of hanging
akshay1295 has owned it for less than year before publishing this review
I used dis phone more dan 6 months... It's a good phone actually... Bt d problem wid dis phone... While texting or talking to someone it automatically fails d network connection n informs to insert SIM card though u hav a SIM card... N d phones restarts automatically... I can't understand y it's happening... N I also upgraded d software in d Nokia care itself... Dey tld no problem it will be fyn from nw on.. Bt it carries d same problem... I dnt knw wat to do... Can anyone help me out wid dis problem??? Plssss....
Worse than old e72
damago1 has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review
I am really dissapointed. I am using the phone for business mainly. Nokia turned a great keyboard oriented symbian s60 on e72 into poor man's android clone which cannot be used with keyboard only with e6.
- often when somebody is trying to call me there is an eror mesage on the screen WSERV LOGGING ERROR with some number and i cannot answer the call
- when trying to write sms after entering the new sms scren the keyboard is very unresponsive, looses keystrokes and the backspace key does not work. After about minute or so everything gets back to normal but using it is a pain
- other bugs like this in many places
- the keys for home/calendar/contacts and green/red phone are all COMPLETELY FLAT. There is completely no way to use them without looking at the phone.
- nokia did remove two top hardware keys compared to e72 so part of the tiny screen is wasted for two software keys larger than tiny information on each key on the old phone. Even worse: the left key has completely the same function as the home button and it cannot be redefined.
- there is no way to use most apps via keyboard only. Even built in menus or home scren: you can navigate through menu icons with the keys but you have to press the touchscreen instead of presing ok key or enter key to select. So you have to go back and forth between touch screen and the keyboard which is worse than using either keyboard or large touchscreen. Instead of a good phone for those using mainly keyboard now this is a phone...
ELGRECO has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review
Awesome communicator phone. Nokia Drive (GPS) is the best! Belle update made everything very smooth. Great for e-mail and document editing. The qwerty keyboard is worth all the money! As of today, there is no phone that can compare to this other than the blackberry 9900. Nokia did a good job on this one.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Report
best qwerty phone ever
shikoooo has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review
best qwerty phone ever , great battery with belle , great screen resolution , symbian belle is a great move , great materials , buttons but no nfc , no autofocus and very low ram 256 mb what is this ?
wrorak has owned it for less than month before publishing this review
nice phone.... ui lags a bit... great resolution... capacitive touch screen... call end button shows off sometimes (doesnt respond)... nice camera... fixed focus is a downside... video play back is really good... flash light is handy...
vikasarora013 has owned it for less than month before publishing this review
Amazing phone..... Solid Built... Gr8 looks and Call quality.Almost all smart phones are of plastic..... but this phone luks rock solid with steel body. A true business phone.... It rocks..... Touch screen and resolution are also v good.... Symbian did a good job with new ANNA OS.....Only Camera is a weak point...
11 out of 12 people found this review helpful.Report
Alp has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review
It is a good phone. I liked the camera so much. But it has some cons like battery. Others are very well. Wifi gaming qwerty etc. The touch screen is really usable. I liked the d-pad much too. Generally I use it in games and in internet. And the symbian anna is the best thing for this phone.
3 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Report
Bijay Mukherjee has owned it for less than month before publishing this review
I was a S...... user, all my phones were of same make but fell in love with E6-00. Truely Great phone. good call quality, marvelous finish, solid built, its steel border with silver colour looks terrific, qwerty with touch screen at great combination, anna gives well support, camera is also remarkable. resolution is perfect for smartphone. A work of masterpiece.
4 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Report