Nokia 7280 User Reviews

Sean posted on Aug 05, 2005, 9:01 PM

Worth the cost, depends what you're buying it for!

Awesome cell phone with tons of features and the speakerphone is the best I've ever heard. Not for everyday use for most people, but once you've used it for a couple weeks on and off, you'll be hooked! Easy to change sim cards and I update the phonebook on my pc, then update the phone so it's always ready to go! $400 is cheap for a phone like this! Always get looks everyday I use it! Will never sell it!

joey posted on May 03, 2005, 8:15 PM

hard to get phone

unique style..unique minds from the nokia team! keep up the good work guys!! if i would have the money to have a collection of your unique phones,i would!

Edu_ posted on Mar 29, 2005, 2:41 PM

I love it!

It's a great phone! It design is unique! The price can be a little bit expensive... But everything else is faboulous! And it's not so hard to write sms or dial number as it seems... Great phone!

Georgez posted on Dec 22, 2004, 5:03 AM

5.8

what on .....

what on earth is that supposed to mean. Show me somebody willing to buy this fone!!! If free I would take it otherwise not even dollar worth for me!!!