Nokia 6 User Reviews

ibulp posted on May 17, 2018, 11:30 AM
Posts: 2; Member since: Jul 20, 2014

Great basic phone

ibulp has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

I'm updating my review on this phone after a longer use, I love how it comes with pure android and no unnecessary apps are installed by the manufacturer, you get 3 GB of RAM and a big screen with great display, Battery lasts all day and I was very very impressed with battery life comparing it to my galaxy s7 with the same usage, the build quality is great and it's a great phone to use. The only two things I didn't like is the CPU is not enough for today's operating system and makes user interface speed sluggish and slow lot of times and the camera in low light conditions is bad, other than that it's a great phone and I love the screen size and display. With the qualcomm snapdragon 430 I think it can be a great basic phone if you don't use lot of social media apps and games. I recommend it and looking forward from better products from Nokia.

Pros

• Screen Size, Pure Android, battery life and matterial quality

Cons

• CPU, Camera in low light conditions