Microsoft Lumia 650 User Reviews
Please note that each user review reflects the opinion of its respectful author and not of PhoneArena.
Fast--light weight---better GUI
profperez1 has owned it for less than month before publishing this review
So I paid $100 on Ebay NEW. I was skeptical because of the 1gb of RAM. But it's fast and light weight. Battery can go 24 hours easy. Lots of plastic here--but the metal strip dresses it up a little. If your open to something new and fast---WINNER!
2 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Report
Lumia 650 with Windows 10 Mobile... Mobile OS "the game is ON"...well done Microsoft
daivik8589 has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review
The mobile (Lumia 650) is superb and master stroke from Microsoft to provide Windows 10 mobile at this much less price (Microsoft has its own standards)
-Very light weight phone (handy and touchable, 122gms with battery, only 6.9mm thick)
-10/10 for incorporation of metal frame which makes Lumia 650 superb cool and classy (Perfect business touch to a Lumia device till today, 10 points on design)
-1GB RAM with 1.3 gHZ quad core is more than enough for all your multi tasking in Windows 10 mobile (No heat or hang in mobile during multi applications, phone stays cool enough if one plays some low graphics games like candy crush etc.)
- 16 GB storage is some what less but it can be raised by using the micro sd card.
-OLED screen is bedizen and sharp enough
- New outlook mail is smart and simple (linked inbox feature allow your multiple accounts the way you want to use)
- Windows 10 mobile it self is super fast and responsive (Mobile OS game is ON...Android and iOS be ready)
- Office 365 satisfies the all business needs of office docs.
- Edge is the new member of internet surfing and is far more better than any browser on the planet now. (10 points to EDGE)
- Cortana has its own improvements and more voice responsive (supports all type of ascents)
- Universal Apps are coming greatly to Windows store (Windows store has all the apps to satisfy one's all day needs, So no time wasting in time pass apps, which consumes most of the time in Android and iOS)
9 out of 11 people found this review helpful.Report