LG Sentio User Reviews

cellophone posted on Sep 07, 2011, 9:01 PM
Posts: 0; Member since: Sep 07, 2011

Great Feature Phone

cellophone has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

I am a heavy texter and caller and calling wise, great phone, texting wise... add a keyboard. This is a GREAT phone if all you want are cool features (like the task manager, new-ish UI, and quite a bit personalization). Since i am a heavy texter, the on-screen keyboard just didnt cut it. Sometimes it didnt recognize my taps even after calibrating and other times it wouldnt send random messages for no reason! However, the threaded text is a plus! Want a great, inexpensive feature phone? This is for you!

lariecma posted on Jul 21, 2011, 3:26 PM

slow internet and does not download from internet

lariecma has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

This phone is a nightmare. It's slow to connect to the internet. The screen freezes. Can't get on alot of websites, The task manager shows up everytime you send a text. They have sent me three of these phones in less than a month and each one had a different problem. Don't buy! It drops calls constantly.

ScAReCrOw posted on Jun 12, 2011, 1:56 PM

Great at first, but lost some steam.

ScAReCrOw has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

I've had this phone since it came out & it always had some sort of issue when it came to sending media & connecting to the internet. I'm a heavy user, so I understand it's not a smart phone, but when 99% of the time my girlfriend's Samsung Smiley had beat out my LG for connectivity and speed, I started to get a little irritated. Aside from those issues, the phone was working perfectly until about a month ago when it just decided to make one of my widgets disappear from the home screen with no prompting. The widget was gone, but as far as the phone was concerned, it was still on the home screen, even though, up or down, it was not.
This phone's a good starter phone & good for simple calls, text & multimedia, but ultimately, if you're a heavy user in a non-3G area, this phone isn't for you.

Anonymous posted on Jul 05, 2010, 10:54 PM

AMAZINGGGG!!!!!

This is absolutely the best phone ever and it's my first touch screen too so it was amazing!! I got this three days ago too btw and i love it!!! it's also very light and customizable and all the features and apps are great too!!! i haven't used my phone this much!!

Pros

• works very well, great video features and the list just goes on and on

Cons

Buck posted on Jul 05, 2010, 6:24 PM

Love this phone!!

I just got this phone 3 days ago & I love it! This is my first touch-screen phone & the on-screen tutorial was very helpful in getting started. It's so easy to use & FUN!!! I had a hard time choosing between this phone & 2 others at the T-Mobile store, but I'm glad I chose this one!

Pros

• Sleek design, Easy to use, Great apps, Awesome photo & video functions

Cons