HTC Wildfire S T-Mobile User Reviews

beara posted on Feb 28, 2013, 9:32 PM
Posts: 0; Member since: Feb 28, 2013

Cute little Android

beara has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

I love htc phones, their quality is impressive; my 1st Android was the htc Droid Incredible and that was a great phone! This phone is pretty small, but would still make a great phone except for the fact there is barely any internal memory! I don't have many apps installed on the phone and the ones I have, I moved them to my SD card to help save room but that still doesn't help much because it's still constantly telling me that my internal memory is full! Next time I will pay more attention to the built in storage.

impeccable quality
The qwerty keyboard keys are so small, it's so easy to mess up.

Pros

• Flawless quality
  • HTC apps & widgets

Cons

• Internal memory is only 150MB