HTC Universal User Reviews

HTC Universal Phone User posted on Oct 10, 2009, 7:20 AM

this phone is great and very easy to use i love it and only got it few days agoit has good features and a keyboard to type properly, not like the 02 XDA's where it is small.the only bad thing is that it is too big.

Pros

• The phone itself

Cons

• too big

uri posted on Jan 27, 2008, 7:56 AM

the brick to get

it's too large
its battery life isnt enough
it sometimes crawls through applications
it's 5 yeras old

AND IT IS STILL THE BEST PDA-PHONE OUT THERE!

keyboard is a pleasure
butterfly feature is pricesless (both laptop and pda form)
screen is good enough for movies or reading ebooks
music, schedule, e-mail, mobile office etc, etc, etc ENDLESS

got my second- a joy

Rabster posted on Sep 14, 2006, 8:13 AM

The best around

have been using it for nearly a year now, best in the market, unbeatable features, just a few complaints, a screw fell off from inside the stylus holder by itself!!! now i am also facing a lil problem with the speaker switchover- let me explain, when the phone rings i open the flip to identify the caller than take the call, when the flip is open the speaker on the screen side works, now when i close to take the call, the speaker on the outerside takes some time to activate, irritating when receiving calls, but all in all the best phone around since sometime and for sometime!!

Nibbles posted on Apr 06, 2006, 4:31 PM

Love it big time

What can I say.... I have been looking at this phone for a long time. Finally got one and it's better than my initial research. I am slowly taking time to add little xtras to it and has been great thus far. Anything I need to do remotely or otherwise I can do if needed. I don't need my laptop to be always available now. Will be carrying this baby with me all the way.... Woo Hoo. Nice job I-MATE.

Tony Roma posted on Oct 29, 2005, 8:55 PM

Res owner

This is one great device. I use it for al my business transactions. I've owed several simular devices, but none of them comes even close to my imate. I love it!!!!!!

muste posted on Oct 12, 2005, 3:23 AM

KUL

very nice from.also known in germany as mda pro.buy it its nr.1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!wlan,bluetooth,3g,vga display,media player,in a few woeds everything you need. a bit heavy too

jennifer posted on Oct 08, 2005, 12:24 PM

te best phone made

this phone is hot and i think that its going to be one of the tops seller as soon as it comes out everything about it is perfect the color the features the phone itself is hot