BlackBerry Z3 User Reviews

7.5

Zeeya posted on May 24, 2014, 11:42 AM
Posts: 331; Member since: Mar 17, 2013

For the Price: AWESOME

Zeeya has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

It's not mine but I'm lucky enough to have an friend from Palembang wich was able to borrow me his 2nd one for one week.
But i just can give a first-impression review.

For the price you are getting so much awesome experience, just impressed.
Well done BlackBerry!

Pros

• OS (BB10.2.1 is really good!)
  • Big 2500mAh Battery! (1-2 days)
  • Android Ready!
  • Display is not that bad as I thought first
  • Performance is great!
  • Big 5inch Display
  • FM
  • Price! (~ 180-190 USD)

Cons

• Front Camera (only 5MP)
  • App Ecosystem
  • Only 8GB

Zeeya alternatives:

mexykanu posted on May 11, 2015, 1:51 AM
Posts: 0; Member since: May 11, 2015

Blackberry Z3 is an untested pile of garbage

mexykanu has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

Hello,

I've owned a Blackberry Z3 for two months now. I can sincerely say that this phone is the biggest piece of sh*t i've ever had contact with. I do not care about design, weight, how many milion pixels are on my screen or how many fanboys the brand has. I do not install apps. I only care about a polished, tested product which i can use without any hinderm which can make calls and will not lose signal without any good reason. This is not the case for the Blackberry Z3.

One of the things i do not understand is why "System" suddenly starts using more and more battery until it completely drains it, without notifying the user beforehand ? I can understand that the phone needs to do its sh*t in order to work properly. Maybe it decided it needs to do some math in order to solve cancer or calculate some black hole's gravity. But please tell me what SYSTEM actually means, what actual program in SYSTEM decided to use my phone's battery without asking for my permission because maybe i will not agree for my phone to be locked to my wall socket 24/7 because the battery will instantly drain whenever it is unplugged.

Another thing that i do not understand is why my phone will completely lose signal and close the conversation when passing through an area with a slightly lower signal, while 100% of other phones will not. Or why my phone will completely lose signal and won't recover it until it restarts, regardless of how many reconnects to the mobile network it will perform. Or why...

Pros

• It does not break in my hand

Cons

• Everything else does
  • Battery life is very low, System eats battery without telling the user why or giving the user a choice
  • Reception signal will be completely lost in areas with slightly lower signal
  • Numerous interface issues

o1eroy posted on Oct 31, 2014, 8:18 AM
Posts: 0; Member since: Oct 31, 2014

Awesome

o1eroy has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

Awesome device. Device very smooth and enough space. Touch, browsing speed and build quality is impressive. I got recent update of BB 10.2.1 and with this device release more RAM space and fast too. Most important thing is it does not need to use BBM plan for internet use. i use normal daily internet plan. I did not find any downside of it yet.

Video quality could have more better. But it's okay with this price range.
Camera is good.

Pros

No Pros

Cons

• under sunlight display visibility getting bit low.

abhishekdzine posted on May 21, 2014, 11:36 PM
Posts: 0; Member since: May 21, 2014

bbm plan

abhishekdzine has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

Is this blackberry phone has a bbm plan Feature or come with open source . it is necessary to Recharge bbm plan for this phone or not pls tell me fast .
I m thinking to buy a blackberry z3 but I confused that is it had a maintenance plan till yet or it get over now. My fast friend hv it but he also don't know about the plan