BLU Studio Energy User Reviews

scottadair55 posted on Feb 14, 2016, 3:33 PM
Posts: 0; Member since: Feb 14, 2016

Wow it last a long time.

scottadair55 has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

As far ss im concerned this phone is Awesome. For the price its an insaine deal. I had a few phones before this one and I was very tired of them running down so fast by mid day or 3/4ths of the day needing to recharge them. This one wills seriously last 3 days. I am a camper and took it with me on a week long outing and sure it was on standby ALOT but in the evening on 3 nights i listened to MP3s for hours each time and one day watched a movie and it had 11% power when i hit my car after that time. I dont proport that everyone will get the same signal I got But I can tell you this where I was at in the wood my former iphone 3 got Zero signal or bars but this phone gets 1 or 2 bars. Which in a situation in the wilderness is a good thing to get any signal at all. Its not a rugged phone but it goes the distance on battery time.
Drawbacks low ram and low storage. Im not a app person so not my need. I have a few games i play small ones and run all the regular apps FB,messanger,viber,skype,mail,Compass, disntance guage, light sensor,kayak etc etc and ive had no issue with room. I ran into issue when i tried to DL Hearthstone which is a game from world of warcraft and is super graphic heavy andh had to make room for it. All in all for a walmart 150.00 phone it is one heck of a deal!!!

Pros

• OMG batttery Life, decent camera, good display, fairly durable
  • OH did i mention the battery life?

Cons

• Ive had to reboot a few times as it gets stuck on a function/app
  • low ram :-(
  • low storage :-(