Apple iPod touch 6th generation User Reviews

wolverinexmen9 posted on Jul 20, 2016, 10:43 AM
Posts: 112; Member since: Mar 31, 2011

iPod Touch 6th Gen

wolverinexmen9 has owned it for more than one year before publishing this review

Upgraded to the 6th gen from the 5th gen. I should have invested in an iPad mini. iPod 5th gen (during its time) was the best iPod touch ever made. Don't get me wrong, the 6th gen upgraded features and hardware from the 5th gen but YOU CAN'T USE THE DEVICE IF THE BATTERY ISN'T UPGRADED AS WELL! Apple increased the processing power from the 5th to the 6th, but they barely upgraded the battery. My iPod is always dying! With the iPad minis, apple has decreased the battery capacity each year while increasing the processing power. How stupid! Fortunately, I bought a battery pack to power this thing, however that's another thing in my pocket taking up space. And yes I know I can't fit an iPad mini in my pocket, but at least I could have better battery than this stupid thing. I do like the new color options. I got the blue one. So sexy! I also got a clear case to show it off. Apple needs to send software updates out that help the iPod touch. Not updates that say bug fixes and security patches for iPhone and iPad. That doesn't do anything for me besides update the ios version number. Speaker is WAY BETTER than the 5th gen. The camera is average at 8megs. Processor is fast. Screen is a little too small because I have big fingers so it's hard to type on a small keyboard. Overall, it's an upgrade in some places but also a downgrade in other places.

Pros

• Screen Resolution
  • Fast Processor
  • Average Camera
  • Alternative Color Options (Blue!)
  • Fast Charging

Cons

• Battery Capacity Sucks! (Battery Drain)
  • Small Screen (4inch)
  • Small Keyboard

Andyboi posted on Dec 17, 2018, 10:22 AM
Posts: 0; Member since: Dec 17, 2018

Good enough!

Andyboi has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

Great device with a great price! I downloaded pubg, not the best graphics, but doable, it is so slow, I mean, if the wifi near you is just slightly bad, you can barely use the internet, one thing I will say is it is sturdy as h***! I dropped it on its screen without a screen protector several times, no damage! On it's metal back, minor scratches. The battery sucks, I used it for three hours, and it died! The standby is not very long, maybe 5 days. It also glitches occasionally, when I say occasionally, I mean ALL the time. It updates really fast, good thing, I updates every 2 months bad thing because during a pubg game a notification came up and it blocked my screen, then I died. I would recommend this to a kid who bugs his parents to get the kid a phone, since this is my first mobile device (I got it for my 14th birthday) I can tell you, it's pretty good, the only thing I would change is the wifi range, add data to it, and faster and better connection to the internet.

Pros

• thin
  • light
  • perfect for young kids
  • study

Cons

• battery (main thing)
  • connectivity
  • internet speed
  • range
  • cannot and will not replace your cellphone

FranciscoFdez posted on Sep 07, 2017, 5:48 AM
Posts: 1; Member since: Sep 07, 2017

Great!

FranciscoFdez has owned it for more than one year before publishing this review

It's a very good device. If you want to start at Apple world, you should buy it, because it is small, but it's also fast and cheap (remember that we are talking about Apple). Also, remember buy it early!

It's so premium
You can't use it with a SIM card
You can't use it with a SIM card
Fast perfomance
Bad in the night
So fast
Very usefull
It is not a pro

Pros

• Price
  • UI Speed