x PhoneArena is hiring! Reviewer in the USA

Call quality8.3/10
Reception9.3/10
Display8.8/10

baldilocks
posted on 26 Dec 2017, 20:18 (Posts: 1020; Member since: 14 Dec 2008)

It's growing on me...

baldilocks has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

I must admit, I had reservations about this one, but it is starting to grow on me.

It has so many things to love. A great screen, even if a little crippled by that notch. (Hopefully it an be reduced as tech improves.)

Great sound from the stereo speaker.

Camera produces AMAZING pictures.

0/10

Pros

• Bright Beautiful Screen
  • Stereo Sound
  • Waterproofing
  • Quick Updates
  • New Look

Cons

• Notch
  • Can't customize

Kibzara
posted on 23 Nov 2017, 04:33 (Posts: 58; Member since: 24 Feb 2016)

one too expensive average

Kibzara has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

price does not justify this phone at all. first of all, for this price, i expect some useful stuff out of the box, like fast charging adapter, better headphones and all good things some flagship Androids get. second, that notch is a pain to look at. third, design of a phone is somehow boring and allready seen. fourth, no home button makes an iPhone an Android ripoff, but in a bad way, with very confusing gestures.

0/10

Pros

• fast processor
  • good looking AMOLED display
  • great camera
  • build quality

Cons

• the notch
  • design is dull
  • no headphone jack
  • mediocre battery and charging time
  • front camera
  • very expensive back cover replacement
  • no touchID and home buton

Kibzara alternatives:

w159148
posted on 02 Jan 2018, 18:35 (Posts: 0; Member since: 02 Jan 2018)

BEST PHONE YET

w159148 has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

Ok. This phone is amazing. The design is beautiful. The wrap-around display feels like something from future.The iPhone X has a 5.8-inch AMOLED panel, a first for any iPhone. AMOLED panels are known for their power efficiency and for offering deeper blacks, making them the choice of ‘purists’ who demand the ultimate viewing experience. Unlike Samsung, Apple has tuned its AMOLED displays to offer a fairly natural colour tone. Just like the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus, the iPhone X display supports Apple’s TrueTone technology, and it can even show HDR content from the likes of Netflix and Apple’s own portfolio of iTunes movies. Overall, the iPhone X display is great, and is arguably the best I’ve ever come across on a smartphone.

The absence of the Home button and all-glass front and back mean that other than the camera bump at the back, both sides of the iPhone X feel pretty similar in hand. As a result, on more than one occasion I found myself holding my unit upside down or staring at its back upon taking it out of my pockets, or picking it up from a desk in the dark. However, if you end up using your iPhone X with a case - as you probably should - this may not be a real problem for you.

Like most phones, the area near the top of the iPhone X is reserved for an array of sensors and while the most expensive iPhone till date has its fair share of sensors - more on them in a bit - it is Apple’s decision to wrap the display around this array of sensors that gives the iPhone X its...

0/10

Pros

• Display is beautiful
  • Futuristic Design
  • Camera is amazing
  • Faster than previous iPhones

Cons

• Customisability
  • Notch

BossBryanTantoco
posted on 13 Dec 2017, 13:48 (Posts: 4; Member since: 29 Nov 2017)

iPhone X 256GB Philippines

BossBryanTantoco has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

this is my personal review on iPhone X 256GB btw im for the Philippines thats why i posted it i really enjoyed the phone

the quality and the build of the phone is really one of a kid

im really excited on the next iPhone

0/10

Pros

• you look rich

Cons

• you dont have savings anymore

soccersprt2486
posted on 22 Nov 2017, 10:16 (Posts: 0; Member since: 22 Nov 2017)

Lackluster All Around

soccersprt2486 has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

I was really excited to get this phone on pre-order until I actually received. After a few weeks with it I decided to return it. The "full" screen is obviously not full screen and that notch at the top will drive you nuts. Face ID doesn't work quickly and about 80% of the time you'll end up typing in your passcode anyways.

When making calls I was told that it was extremely difficult to hear me and like I was underwater. You have to hold the phone right in front of your mouth for people to be able to hear you. If you hold the phone 1-2+ inches away it will be extremely difficult for others to hear you.

I was moving from my iPhone 6s and really miss having a headphone jack. It's the times when you get to the gym or are at work and want to listen something and don't have the stupid dongle or crappy Apple supplied headphones.

On top of the design flaws of this phone it was also really glitchy. My apps opened a lot slower than they did on my 6s. I wasn't able to make calls one day until I restarted the phone. Sometimes the flashlight wouldn't work at all, no matter how many times you tapped it.

The one pro that I will mention was the battery life, which was the main reason for my switch from my old 6s. The battery lasted all day while using multiple apps.

When I paid the $1,200 for the phone I was a little weary because that's a lot for a phone, but I was fine with it. A phone is an investment in your everyday life. But when I received this $1,200 purchase I expected to be amazed...

• Sleek Design

Cons

• Price
  • Phone Speaker
  • Notch in the "full screen" display
  • Slow Processor
  • Calls Dropping
  • Flashlight Error
  • No Split Tasking
  • No Fast Wireless Charging-Samsung's had this for years
  • iOs 11 bugs
  • No Headphone Jack

ilaic2004
posted on 21 Nov 2017, 09:36 (Posts: 0; Member since: 21 Nov 2017)

The best phone yet

ilaic2004 has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

I fricking love this phone... The build quality, the camera, that ui and ohoooooooooooo dat display... Cant reeally say alot... For me, that is the best phone yet. The battery life is great, 8 hours of display and the display... Apple was real when they said this is the only display that is good enough for the iPhone X... The camera... A DSLR in your pocket. The UI is amazing! So fluid and feels like im flying... I love how apple made a phone with SS and glass... It feels like a solid piece and the build quality is awsome... LOVE IT

ilaic2004 alternatives: