Apple iPhone XS User Reviews

baldilocks posted on Jun 04, 2019, 10:12 AM
Posts: 1489; Member since: Dec 14, 2008

Great "big" phone.

baldilocks has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

Just an overall excellent device. It does what it needs to do without adding all kinds of gimmicks.

The screen is very inviting and the notch just disappears after a few days of use.

There is no beating the consistent software and the well designed 3rd party applications.

Pros

• Fluidity
  • Super Fast Updates
  • Consistent Software
  • Great Stereo Speakers
  • Wonderful Screen

Cons

• Pricey

syed_itsa posted on Jun 03, 2019, 7:08 PM
Posts: 50; Member since: Feb 05, 2015

iPhone Physical Dual Nano Sim

syed_itsa has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

I ordered iPhone XS max Plus From Hong Kong , Part No. MT742ZA\A ,, Model A2104 This Model has two Physical Nano Sims. All Features and bands are same as iPhone XS Max Plus is being sold in USA. In terms of dual sim models USA is way behind. this model has two Sims and I am using both with ATT and Verizon without calling any of the carrier to activate eSim.

KC2FYA posted on yesterday, 12:58 PM
Posts: 3; Member since: Dec 19, 2013

The X's Best Phone I ever Owned!

KC2FYA has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

Lots of settings and easy to navigate. The display is sharp and true in color.The resolution to me is not noticeably less than my S9. It is a very crisp looking screen display. The touch sensitivity is excellent. This phone is very reliable, hardly any lag, quite smooth response. The UI is presented well.

As far as the charging time with the supplied adapter, it really is not that much longer than my S-9 Charger. The great standby time for me only yields me to charge once a day and usually with 80% battery life left. I wish that a display of time elapsed since last charge would be a good addition to the battery settings (or does it?).

I wish it had Dolby ATMOS (or Audio/Cinema) for music and other multimedia. The audio on the supplied ear pods is excellent. The speakerphone and ringers (and alerts) are louder than my previous phones. The call audio is excellent as well I did opt to disable the noise cancelling setting. I also wish Apple would incorporate a Micro SD Card option. The camera is excellent. I wish that there were lower resolution settings for photos. It seems I can only shoot photos on the highest resolution only.

I would recommend the Xs to my friends, but when it is on sale! The price is hefty but some providers are offering a discount if you port in. If you have an X, you need not upgrade unless you are wealthy. I do suggest also going through the iOS Manual online or in Books. I am on the 12.3.1 iOS update from 5/24/2019. The 12.3.1 took about two hours...

Good Solid feel to the phone. Opted on a Case and screen protector for it is slippery without a case.
Call Reception is excellent and the data is good. I get up to 65 Mbps.
Good Audio quality. I elected to switch the noise cancellation off.
Safari is good. Does what I need it to do. UI is Easy to navigate.
Wish there was Dolby Atmos. Handles music and videos well.
Good Camera. Stuck on the highest resolution setting, no lower resolution options like on video?
Very snappy and intuitive. Laid out well.
I use as a SKYWARN Spotter for NWS and I am a Ham Radio operator.
Key board is good. The prediction is great.
Great display. No pixels to any extent except with my readers on.
Battery has excellent standby time. The battery does drain with the screen on a lot. Wish the time elapsed since last charge was available.

Pros

• Battery Standby is excellent.
  • iOS 12.3.1 Update.
  • What Glass is on the phone?
  • Loud Ringers and Alerts.
  • Screen sensitivity is excellent.
  • UI is fast and friendly.
  • Lots of iMessage fetures.
  • Easy to install a screen protector.

Cons

• No SD Card feature.
  • No Dolby ATMOS (Digital or Cinema) on audio.
  • Need ear pod covers to stay in the ear.
  • Slippery (and fragile) without case.
  • Last two updates (12.3 & 12.3.1) took long to install! (1.5 Hours +).

KC2FYA alternatives: