Apple iPhone 12 Pro User Reviews Back

KC2FYA posted on 3 days ago, 10:55 AM
Posts: 3; Member since: Dec 19, 2013

12 Pro Is Great

KC2FYA has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

I got the 12 Pro on March 17th. I am coming off a Galaxy S20 5G and I am very pleased thus far. The 2815 Mah Battery is actually better than the 4000 Mah on the S20. It lasts longer on standby and during usage. The Display is great very crisp and colors are presented well. Still trying to figure out where the Dolby ATMOS is for Music.

The 12 Pro has a solid feel and is easy for me to operate. I am a Weather Spotter (SKYWARN) and Ham Radio Operator and a phone is a vital tool for me. So far the IOS 14.4.2 is working great except for a few minor bugs. I opted to get a Glass Screen Protector and a rugged case for it.

Solid Feel to the Phone
Reception is Fair to good.
Rich Bass Audio on Speakerphone & Earpiece
Fast with Safari
Good Multimedia So far.
Fast and responsive UI.
Great Daily Driver
Text input is Easy once I got used to the operation and shortcuts.
Great Display, colors on HDR good.
Excellent! I am very impressed with longevity.

Pros

• IOS 14.4.2, came with 14.3 out of the Box.
  • Long Standby time.
  • Solid Feel.

Cons

• A couple of annoying bugs (3/25/2021).
  • No Supplied Charger.

KC2FYA alternatives:

SITotev posted on Dec 20, 2020, 4:08 PM
Posts: 0; Member since: Jul 13, 2016

iPhone at it's finest

SITotev has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

I've had my iPhone 12 Pro since it's launch. Coming from iPhone 11, I thought that I'd like the oled screen, the new (old) design language and the stainless steal frames. It turned out to be much more. I totally love the camera system. The pro has got the cameras to cover your photography efforts in various scenarious. I even like the new LiDar sensor, which apparently helps for low light focus and object detection/separation.
Otherwise, the build quality is at it's usual superb level. I have no complains about the display quality and it's pixel density. The display can be both bright and readable and dim enough not to blind you in dark environments. The diagonal of 6.1 inches suits me perfectly as the 12 Pro Max's display comes too big for my hands and pockets.
The battery gets me going through the day but the 12 Pro is not a 2 days battery phone at any means. It's not even a day and a half. I consider myself a moderate to have user.
Finally the user experience. It is, to say, the user experience you could expect from an Apple device - simple and intuitive UI, combined with incredibly fast hardware - no stutter or lag at all. It just flies.
I can recommend it anytime of the day for anyone.

I've never seen a phone so well built.
No problems at all with reception. I only notice that once in a while, my 4G bar misses one dash. My area still doesn't support 5G for all devices
No complaints on both sides of the phone.
Never had problems with speed
Wonderful screen and stereo speakers for media consumption
Full package camera setup. Excellent night mode, image and video quality. Best video stabilisation in a phone I've ever see
A14 just flies the UI
It's my everyday phone, after all
iPhone's keyboard is my favourite
The diagonal of 6.1 inches hits the sweet spot. The colours rendition is true to life, according to me. True blacks. Bright and dim enough, according to conditions
I would have liked bigger battery

Pros

• Superb build quality
  • Awesome screen
  • Potent camera system with excellent night mode
  • Top notch software support
  • Future proof
  • User experience is excellent

Cons

• Battery could be better
  • Expensive

SITotev alternatives: