Notification Center

This is our new notification center. Inside, you will find updates on the most important things happening right now.

Notifications

Hmm, push notifications seem to be disabled in your browser. You can enable them from the 'Settings' icon in the URL bar of your browser.

www.phonearena.com

Acer Stream User Reviews Back

Keeks posted on Oct 03, 2010, 4:27 PM

I think it is going to have some competition>>>???!

I reviewed its specs ...I think it is going to get into race with other heros......but i am still confused to determine wat is the best .....in consideration with price...:) ...Anyway i was planning to buy and Iphone 4...but I quit for its price .....so I am searching for a reliable Smartphone concerning its specs related to its Price ......:)