Best Samsung Galaxy S22 deals
We may earn a commission if you make a purchase from the links on this page.
UPDATE: The Galaxy S22 series is now deprecated by Samsung, including the S22 whose priced was simply lowered by $100 in the aftermath of the Galaxy S23 series preorder start. You can still order leftover inventory, but at prices similar to the S23 models.
The Galaxy S22 Ultra was Samsung's surprising bestseller last year, as it is a fantastic device that's pretty easy to drool over. We say surprising because it also comes with the hefty price tag, so finding a deal before pulling the trigger on one would be a good idea now that the Galaxy S23 Ultra preorder reservations are live while the S23 preorder bonuses are still shrouded in mystery.
As usual, Samsung's own store has the best Galaxy S22 Ultra deals and extra colors to choose from that you can't get anywhere else, plus the most generous trade-in offers without signing for a plan.
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra deals
Best S22 Ultra deals at Samsung
- Up to $280 (for an S21 Ultra) off with a trade-in, or $160 for a device with a cracked screen.
- $200 instant Samsung rebate.
- Exclusive S22 Ultra colors: Red, Sky Blue, and Graphite.
- Exclusive 1TB unlocked model.
- Discount bundles: 30% off the Watch 4 or Watch 4 Classic, 30% the Tab S8 Ultra, and more.
Samsung is the one to give the best trade-in and installment payment deals on the S22 Ultra, as well as the most generous bonuses or bundle prices. It has also sweetened the pot by offering unique Galaxy S22 Ultra colors like Red, Sky Blue, and Graphite that could only be had if you buy directly from Samsung.
At present, Samsung gives up to $280 trade-ins for phones you are most likely to upgrade from, like the Note 20 Ultra or S21 Ultra, and will even takes $160 off the S22 Ultra price if those come with cracked displays. You also get a $200 in instant Samsung rebate, as well as a 1TB model you can only get unlocked from Samsung.
Best Buy Galaxy S22, S22+ and S22 Ultra deals
Best Buy is offering a great direct discount on the Galaxy S22 series right now, taking $200 off the S22 Ultra directly, no trade-ins or carrier activations required. It takes $150 off the Galaxy S22+ as well, but the S22 munchkin is discounted the heaviest as Best Buy keeps the $150 off deal for it, which lowers its price to the sweet $650, no questions asked.
Verizon, AT&T, and T-Mobile Galaxy S22 Ultra deals
- $50 instant activation discounts at Samsung.
- $100 or $200 in free storage upgrade.
- Trade in any damaged phone at Verizon and get $800 towards the S22 Ultra.
- Trade in any phone on AT&T, even a cracked screen one, and get $800 off the Galaxy S22 Ultra.
T-Mobile, Verizon, and AT&T seem to have better deals if you activate on these carriers via Samsung, as it applies instant discounts instead of trade-ins only, and tacks on gifts like the $100 instant credit, not to mention the four exclusive colors you get there. Here's how Verizon's $1000 off deal sounds at Samsung:
- Buy a new Galaxy S22 series on Verizon Device Payment Program
- Device line must be on select unlimited data plans (Above, Beyond, Do More, Play More, or Get More) prior to placing your new device order
- After you place your Samsung order, visit the Verizon Trade-in site to process your trade-in
- Bill credits will be applied to your Verizon account after the trade-in process is completed with Verizon
Otherwise, Verizon offers $800 off with a trade-in for any damaged phone, while AT&T and T-Mobile go with $800 trade-ins with a plan subscription, too. The list of devices you can get $800 for on AT&T is rather impressive, though, making its trade-in deal basically a free Galaxy S22. To qualify for the $800 Galaxy S22 Ultra credit at AT&T, trade-in must have a minimum of $35 trade-in value before device condition questions have been answered.
Samsung Galaxy S22 Plus deals
As usual, it's Samsung itself that has the best Galaxy S22 Plus deals with extra colors, gifts and discounts to be had, just as it offers the best Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra deals.
Best Galaxy S22+ deals at Samsung
- Up to $185 trade-in offer.
- A $150 instant Samsung rebate.
- Four exclusive Galaxy S22+ colors: Sky Blue, Graphite, Cream, and Violet.
Samsung issues less credit or instant discounts for the S22+ than it does for the Ultra and you can only grab the free storage Samsung gives out for the top dog. Check out our Galaxy S22 Ultra deals list.
Samsung, however, offers four new and exclusive Galaxy S22+ colors you can only get from its web store - Sky Blue, Graphite, Cream, and Violet - as well as trade-in offers that will knock up to $185 from the price of an S22+ in exchange for your clunker, and a $150 rebate on the spot.
Samsung Galaxy S22 deals
Best Galaxy S22 deals at Samsung
- Instant $100 discount
- Up to $185 trade-in offers.
- Four exclusive Galaxy S22 colors: Sky Blue, Graphite, Cream, and Violet.
- Discount bundles: 30% off the Watch 4 or Watch 4 Classic, 25% the Tab S8 Ultra, and more.
Unlike what it does for the Ultra, Samsung issues less credit or instant discounts for its lesser siblings right now as the phone is low in price enough to warrant lesser bonuses. Samsung, however, offers four exclusive Galaxy S22 colors - Sky Blue, Graphite, Cream, and Violet - you can only get if you order directly from it, as well as some trade-in discounts that will knock the price down to $515 when stacked.
Galaxy S22 deals on T-Mobile, Verizon, and AT&T
- $50 instant activation discount via Samsung, no trade-in required.
- Up to $1000 bill credit at Verizon or AT&T.
- Trade in any $35 phone on AT&T, even a cracked screen one, and get a free Galaxy S22.
T-Mobile, Verizon, and AT&T seem to have better deals if you activate on these carriers via Samsung, as it applies instant discounts besides the trade-ins, and tacks on gifts, not to mention the four exclusive colors you get there. If you sign to a Verizon or AT&T plan via Samsung for the S22, for instance, not only do you get the Galaxy S22 for free, but also get the activation bonus from Samsung.