Moto RAZR (2019) or Galaxy Bloom, which one would you get?
Codenamed Bloom since October, Samsung's direct Motorola RAZR (2019) competitor is meant to be the most affordable, gateway phone for the world of bendy handsets and form factors of the future, as in "blooming" market share.
So, what can we expect from Samsung's foldable Bloom that is about to be announced together with the Galaxy S20 trio on February 11? A great value-for-money ratio, that's what, at least as far as bendy handsets have gone for so far.
Moto RAZR (2019) or Galaxy Z Flip, which one would you get?
- Display 6.2" 876 x 2142 pixels
- Camera 16 MP / 5 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 710, Octa-core, 2200 MHz
- Storage 128GB
- Battery 2510 mAh
Posts: 114; Member since: Sep 13, 2019
posted on Jan 10, 2020, 9:56 AM 2
Posts: 479; Member since: Nov 21, 2016
posted on Jan 10, 2020, 8:12 PM 2
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):